Chapter 3

Batman was in the batcave heading to his computer pulling out the tube of green and blood substance. Placing it in a device seeing the screen doing data then Alfred walks in looking at the bat computer. "Well hello master Bruce everything go well tonight ?" His brow rose up looking at the tube then at Bruce.

Bruce took off his mask placing it on the desk walking towards him "Alfred the joker was getting beat up by something that wasn't there might be dealing with a meta human probably invisible powers but the blood and green substance is interesting." The computer pinged causing them to look at the results 50 percent human 50 percent unknown. Bruce walked up to the computer started typing away "the bloods not jokers.. I'm gonna run dna test on the blood and find out who where dealing with and the other green substance I'm gonna have to find out what it is."

Gotham

Danny was breathing heavily the pain was to much then feeling one rib snap into place caused him to scream. Two rings went threw his body making him human walking into his house thinking about everything that happened amity park. The halfa was thinking about his family everyone this caused him to tear up his emotions get the best of him. He remembered what technus told him one time durning a fight along time ago 'There's your emotions again wherever you know it or not there your greatest weakness.'

Danny then thought about it but what could he do him ever thinking like that would make him into that monster. The boy sat on his mattress tears rolling down his face wanting to go to the ghost zone convince clockwork to change everything. But knowing that would be pointless then it hit him how does the justice league and all the hero's deal with grief, etc.  The ghost boy sat there but then again his thoughts got him if you got the hero's what makes you think they will trust you and not turn you in to the GIW. They probably think after the mayor insistent Public enemy. Sighing at the thought of walker making amity park hate him made him angry. His energy was going up realizing he was glowing took deep breaths to calm down then rolled over to his pillow closing his eyes to let darkness take him.