Chapter 9

Months later

Danny flew to the source Batman assigned to the team. The halfa lands on the roof kneeling down Robin landed behind him. "Alright what's the plan?" Kidflash was with miss Martian in the forest while Artemis and superboy where tacking out armed guards.

The boy wonder looked at the scene before them a secret Luther facility. "Alright team we need to take out and get the research Batman told us about." Danny grabbed Robin turning them invisible flying towards the building then intangible into a air vent.

Miss Martian looked around then superboy gave them a thumbs up. Robin opened a door to let the others in Kidflash ran in looking around "this research is about meta humans we need the files and make sure anything can help us." The ghost boy flew around and stopped hovering only to see a water containment hold a clone of him. Robin walked into the room the saw Danny eyeing his clone "so lex made a clone of you but something doesn't look right." The clone wasn't alive but looked a lot like Danny in his ghost form.

Miss Martian read his mind nothing "it's not alive there's no mind it's a empty corpse." Robin looked at the computer going threw the data base while superboy kept looking at the clone "why would lex wanna make a clone of Danny?" Artemis sat making sure no one was gonna come in a surprise them. Robin looked at the files then looked at Danny "I think your not gonna like this." The halfa walked and saw what it said vlad masters this made Danny clench his fists "that crazy fruit loop."

Robin downloaded the data and files but heard an alarm go off then solders came but superboy took some out while Kidflash took there guns away. "We need to get this info back." They start to run but Danny looked at the clone and charged a ecto blast blowing up the lab. The teens leave then heard an explosion only to see Danny walk threw a wall intangibly then looked at them "I already have a clone and half clone running around don't need another one better yet a villain."

Back at mount justice

The halfa turned human walking to his room without a word clearly pissed off. Batman looked at them in curiosity. "Here's the files and there was a problem."

Danny looked at the computer screen then played some music till Batman walked in his room. "That was uncalled for." The halfa looked at the dark knight then sighed "look I know it was uncalled for but the ring of rage got to me. When I heard vlads name I lost it.." the Batman didn't flinch or anything just looked at him nodding "you need to train Tristan about his ghost abilities. He's got some skill with his other kagune and all that but he doesn't know how to control his ghost abilities."

Danny looked at him then raised an eyebrow "how he doing with his kagune and is he insane or anything?" The bats nodes then looked at the wall "he's okay his kagune is four green tentacles. He kinda knows how to deal with it but blasts your ecto energy out of them from time to time. His hunger is hard to control made him a suit and a mask. Should be ready soon to join but you need to help him." The halfa nodes then the bats left the halfa alone.

The bat cave

Batman walks in to see Tristan practicing his combat skills. He took off his mask the the teen smiled softly "hi Bruce I was just practicing those moves you gave me." Bruce nodes then went to the computer then looked a clear glass case with a suit. It was black armor with a cloak then a mask looked into Tokyo ghoul Kaneki masks but made a tweak it was all black with an eye patch to cover Tristan's human eye in combat. The mask was fire and bullet proof along with the armor and cloak. Tristan walked over then Alfred came in with coffee "coffee master Gonzalez."

The teen smiled "thanks Alfred." Bruce turned around smiling "how's your hunger feeling?" The half ghoul looked at him "it's going okay at new flesh cube is good haven't had that before but keep going to regular coffee and then add the cube." Bruce nodes then looked at the suit again "who's suit is that?" The man smiled then looked at Tristan "it's yours I think your almost ready to go out on the field with the rest of the team." The teen smiled and looked at the suit in amazement then looked at Bruce "umm Bruce I need to tell you something.."

The billionaire eyebrow rose up then the teen rubbed behind his head "I'm seeing this guy he's in black shirt and white shorts with chains on his hands and legs.. he tells me things." Bruce gets up then looked at him "what type of things." Tristan then looked and saw the guy behind Bruce causing him to point behind him.

Bruce turned around seeing nothing "your gonna be okay don't listen go get some rest okay." The teen nodes heading up to the mansion going to his room to sleep.

There was quite noise Tristan woke up in a checker floor. "Your weak Tristan." The boys eyes widen turning around to see the white haired guy looking at him. "Leave me alone!" The guy walks up to Tristan "say my name." Tristan backed away slowly "what's your name?.?.." the guy looked at him "Kaneki Ken."