Two.

Landon turned off the hot water, her hand placed on the steamed glass to open the shower door. She wrapped a red towel around her upper body and walked out the bathroom. 

"You out there fucking pussy and shit when I need you here." Gabriel slapped Sev. 

Sev groaned whilst fixating his jaw, "Unlike you, I need pussy to keep me sane." 

"Honestly, Gabriel. Are you even attracted to girls?" Dave asked as he fired up the end of his joint. 

Landon giggled as she sat on the bed. She grabbed her laptop and placed it upon herself as she clicked on the room that they conversed in. 

"Yes I am. I only bring them in during late nights." 

Dave shrugged, "Never seen them." He blew out he smoke as he looked at the thick blunt. 

"I keep my shit personal." Gabriel seated himself in the leather chair behind his desk, "So, did you find any information on her?" 

Sev handed him a yellow sealed packet with her name on it causing Landon to frown, "Yeah. It wasn't much." 

Gabriel slid out photos of Landon partying in clubs, stripping on poles, and working on multiple projects. His eyes gazed at the images, his amusement about her becoming harder to control. 

"Full name is Landon Amira Coach. She was born in Chicago, Illinois and was transferred to Hampton, Virginia at the age of 16 when her parents were killed." Sev explained as Gabriel organized the photos on his desk.

Seeing a picture of her parents made her eyes sting, but she held back those pathetic tears and continued to watch and listen.

"She has a younger brother named Azure who's still in Virginia. She took care of him and dabbled in a few stripper industries."

"That's it?" Gabriel questioned knowing there had to be more.

"For now, yes. We're still doing background checks, but there's a code to crack."

Shit, Landon nibbled on her bottom lip as she saw Gabriel's frustration kicking back in. 

"Fuck are you talking about, Sev? Just break the barrier and find more." 

"We can't. That's the problem. It's either a tough virus or someone who is in control of it has put on a block. It's confidential." 

"Confidential my ass." He stood, "Find out who she is because if you don't-" 

Landon's phone rang causing her to power off her computer. She reached over for her mobile and realized that she had left her phone in the hotel room the entire night. Groaning at her stupidity, she answered the call. 

"Wassup, Azure." Landon chirped. She was ecstatic to hear from him. 

"Girl, nothing at all. My ass been bored as hell ever since you left. I just want to get paid and get laid. It's my motto, but it's backfiring in my pretty face." 

She always counted on her brother to bring a brightness to her day. Landon never judged him for being gay when others did. Their bond was unbreakable and was securely sealed.