Three.

^ N E W   T R A I L E R! ^ Thank you, Lucky!

Landon let out a shriek when Gabriel tossed her in the house by her hair.

"Fuck you say to me, babe?" He marched towards her as she was on the floor rapidly backing away from him.

Sev came rushing out the kitchen and Dave ran inside the house to stop Gabriel from lashing out. Landon was talking the most heaviest shit in the car because he was increasing her blood level.

But once she saw his eyes turn dust grey, her heart stopped.

"You think I'm some fucking joke?!" Gabriel's voice roared throughout the first floor, "You want to make a fool out of me calling me some, punk ass bitch, as you Americans say?!"

Landon gulped as she was about to get up only to be pushed right back down. The sight of him being this aggravated caused her mouth to become desert, her body shaking whilst Gabriel hovered over. She pushed him a little above his limits a few minutes ago, and now she's a few seconds away of being beaten to a pulp.

Gabriel sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. His anger began to get the best of him, yet when does it not?

"Show her to a room."

"Which one?" Sev inquired as he helped Landon up.

Gabriel growled lowly, "I don't give a shit! Any room!" He replied with clenched teeth.

"No. I-" Landon paused when Gabriel looked over, "I want to go back to my hotel."

"Aww, you miss your privacy, love?" Gabriel laughed at the sound of her raspy voice, "You're staying here and that's final. Take her out my sight."

"You can't fucking keep me here!" Landon screamed while struggling to get out of Dave and Sev's grasp, "Let go of me, you bastards!"

Hearing Gabriel's twisted laughter from afar, Landon was now being dragged up the steps to a room.

The two let her walk inside instead of tossing her like they usually do people. It was a nice gesture- they never do nice.

Landon breathed harder, and the harder she breathed the harder she wanted rip their throats out. She didn't want to stay trapped in Gabriel's taunting house. All she wanted was to get back to her belongings, stalk on him as she watched YouTube or Pornhub.

Most importantly, she craved home.

Giving orders to guard the room she was in through a text message, Dave and Sev stood outside the room until Gabriel showed. Landon was choleric, her temper raging from her mind to her fists, from her fists back up to her mind only for her eyes to water.

"He can't keep me here- it's illegal." Landon muttered to herself, loud enough for the two goons to listen, "I'm... I'm going crazy near this man. I need to get home. I want to go home!"

She stopped her banter before she realized who she was around. She was surrounded by people who couldn't be trusted, people who was looking in on her background. Landon simmered down her frustrations as she sat on the bed.

I need to be smarter, she mentally urged, I almost slipped away my past problems.

"Can I at least have a bottle of water?" Landon questioned a shout causing Sev to message Gabriel.