Five.

His green eyes glared at the digital screen wondering what he could do to get her to break

He wanted her in a lot of ways, but he desperately wanted her dead. After all that Landon did to him to try and leave him, killing her parents clearly wasn't enough.

Pharaoh desired to see her blood on his hands and her lifeless brown eyes looking at him. He abhorred being humiliated and deceived- betrayal was what he felt around Landon.

"Kill him first." Pharaoh spoke through gritted teeth, his hands forming into fists that clashed onto the desk, "Kill him! End everything that he has and bring that bitch to me!"

His workers were terrified because they had never seen their boss in this state before. Yet, they were loyal to his word and were focused to fulfill his orders, "Yes, boss."

Pharaoh was ready to get rid of this nightmare who lurked in his mind. Feening for the thrill to kill Landon had been his way of revenge for years. Now that he has her, he isn't letting her go. 

Landon gazed at Gabriel through her computer screen as she laid on the bed at the hotel. She was thankful that they know the small secret, but there was more. She prayed and hoped that Gabriel and his workers would never find out about the true Landon. 

The true meaning behind her game name, Cleopatra- and she will stop at nothing to get them far away from it. 

Her identity is sacred. 

It's death related. 

Biting her lip at the sight of Gabriel running his hand through his hair, she sat back and listened to the conversation. Landon had him eating out the palm of her hand, hoping it would lead her to find a way back home and move to another area. 

"There's more about her. I can just sense the fuckery." Gabriel snarled as he abruptly slapped Sev who laughed, "What's so damn funny?"

"We're not understanding why you're so angry. You literally fucked the shit out of her last night. Why care about her past?" 

Gabriel grabbed Sev's collar and twisted the material of his shirt in his hand whilst pulling him forward, "Listen to yourself. I stop at nothing to know everything. If I say there's more, then there's more and I want all the damn details." Gabriel tossed him to the side, "Sex is nothing and I don't care for it. Landon could be a spy or an enemy that I rarely know of- so when I find the truth, I'll decide on the decision." 

Landon's nose flared as she zoomed in closer to examine the folders on his desk. Seeing her name on a file, she let out a scream. She wanted him to stop digging deeper so that she could leave. But the further he went, the more she knew she would be trapped in Baghdad.