Four.

Breathing hitched underneath a black cover, eyes trying to take in the small peep holes of the thick material. Her hands were captive in cable wire as men kept pushing her to walk further.

Landon's body was literally trembling at the sound of voices laughing, calling her a slut, and how her ass could give them a nice twerk any day. They tugged on her clothes making her nudge their filthy hands away as she whimpered.

Soon, Landon was forced to sit in a chair. The cover was snatched off her head and she made contact with a pair of dark green eyes.

"Hello." He smirked.

Landon somehow let out a quivering hiccup, "Wh-Who are you?"

"Don't remember me do you, cupcake?"

She avoided his stare not wanting to look at him any further, "No. I don't."

Landon had a strong hatred for green eyes ever since her parents were killed. The sight of them made her want to retch all over or rip her curls out one by one.

Rough skin from a palm slapped her face hard enough for her to almost stumble off the chair. His hands gripped the sides of her seat while pulling it towards him. His pearly teeth were shown through his despicable smile.

"You don't remember my handsome face, Landon?"

Her watery eyes released nonstop droplets as she shook her head, "No."

"I want you to reminisce." He chuckled, his lips pursing as he gripped her cheeks. His eyes glared into hers, "I know you know me."

"Get off." She snarled at him, "I don't know you."

"Maybe some time in bed will help."

Landon formed saliva in her mouth, gathering to spit right in between his eyes, "Go to hell."

He stood up and looked around at the men who surrounded them. And he shrugged, then chuckled to what turned into a roaring laughter. He then snatched a cane stick from one of his workers.

A lash split into her skin beneath her eye. Her body collapsed onto the floor.

"Strip her down." He ordered one.

Toughen up, bitch, she encouraged herself repeatedly as she stood in front of him. Her body was exposed, yet still held against her will.

"It's a shame your beautiful body will go to waste since you don't want to follow rules." He stated as he slipped the stick from his hand and lashed it across her stomach.

As Dave drove, Gabriel glowered at his tracker. He needed to find her because he had to- he has his reasons to why. It seemed as if someone was taunting his cruel mind just to start a war.

And this war wasn't going to be a pretty one.

"This is why I told her ass to not leave." Gabriel muttered to himself, "Such a stupid bitch."

The car pulled up to an abandoned building and the guys got out the car. Having bigger guns and a determined goal to get Landon out, they made sure they felt a bit safe.