chapter 2

"What are you doing here?" Isaac furiously asked the nanny who was still on all fours trying to get up.

" eerm, I just came to ask if it okay I take Chris out on a walk. I was about to knock when the door was opened." The nanny whose name was Angelina said. Cleaning her skirt, her palms where sweaty.

Sweat dropped from the root of her hair down to her neck into her blouse and her hair sticked to the sweat like second skin.

Isaac held her by the neck looking straight into her brown eyes as he was trying to determine whether she is lying or not. Like he can even do it. He is just trying to intimidate her.

" What did you hear then. You must have heard something." Isaac pressed on. Now chocking the poor woman who was trying to free his hands from her neck. Her wind pipe was been blocked by this monster.

" Isaac stop!!! You are hurting her and you are gonna kill her eventually. Can't you see." Cindy interceded but to no avail.

Angelina eyes where draining of color. " the next time you eavesdrop on me I will kill you." Isaac grunted out before setting pushing her making her fall down.

Angelina was a coughing mess on the floor. She held her now bruised neck as she coughed, at the same time trying to get air into her system.

She gradually got up and left the room holding her neck. At least it was worth it. She has gotten something against those two monsters.

Time and tide indeed waits for no man. It been five years now since I lost my son. I haven't forgotten him totally but i don't think about it much now. I'm so protective of baby Christine.

Nobody talks about Christian any more when they do they make sure I'm not around. It breaks my heart when they talk about him.

Allison has kept the secret of been Amelia's mother for five good years now.

" I have something to tell you." Allison who has been here with me for some time startled me I was so lost in my thoughts that when Allison tapped me she made jump out of my skin.

" Sure thing, seat beside me then." I shifted for Allison to get space on the sofa I'm on.

" I want you to keep an opened mind. I'm sorry in advance about what I'm just gonna tell you. I didn't mean to hide it from you." Allison said taking my hands in hers as tears clouded her vision.

Angelina was seating alone in the house watching the afternoon news when a baby's picture was brought on the screen.

" it been five years since Amelia Jefferson and James Anderson lost their eldest Son Christian Anderson, according to his parents the person who took the baby said he will return him after 10 years. We are still looking for him, any information about the baby who is now five years contact the nearest police station." The reporter said.

Angelina eyes widened after the news. So many questions where running through her head.

"Could Chris be the baby the reporter is looking for?" She asked her self as she off the television.

He could be since he has the same features as the baby on the tele. Brown hair and blue eyes two dimples and tanned skin.

She can't let this go, if Chris is truly the missing child then she would risk it taking him back to his parents.

The ringing of the house telephone brought her back from her lalala land. She hurriedly went to get the phone because it was ringing for some time.

" hello, this..." The other person didn't allow the house maid and nanny to finish talking as she rudely interrupted her.

" it me Cindy and I will be going to pick Chris from school today. I got a call from his teacher she wanted to meet me. She hanged up the call rudely again.

Angelina heaved a sigh because she won't be going to pick Chris from school not that she doesn't like it she likes the boy like her own grandson if not as a son.

" you stupid boy. Get inn you will see what I will do to you today." Cindy pushed a crying Chris into the house.

He fell on the floor on all four with a heap. Angelina rushed to him to help him up but was kicked by Cindy.

" madam what has this boy done to reserve this treatment. Isn't he your son." Angelina questioned all thou she knows the answer to her question.

" his my son of course. I'm just teaching him the right things, can you belief this bastard got into fight in school today. He has been suspended 3 days from school." Cindy angrily replied to the nanny who has managed to get Chris on his feet.

" what could he possibly have done to get a 3 days suspensions and more over he is just a kid. You should treat him as such." Angelina defended Chris.

" do you want to know what he did. Well he threw a stone at a boy because the boy was making fan of him and the boy's eye brow is badly bruised." Cindy slapped Chris as she finished her sentence.

On reflex Angelina pushed Chris behind her to take any further assaults Cindy plans on inflicting on the boy.

"Are you aware when news go out that you are abusing your son you will be sent with greatly." Angelina asked looking at Cindy square in the eyes.

"Who is gonna report me, you!" She pointed at Angelina. " Then that would be your last day on earth not a word of what happened today to anyone."

She said pushing the nanny aside Chris was hiccuping now.

" mummy, I had a great day at school. We had a class exercise and I got all correct." Christine said to her mother.

Giving her a toothy grin because her front teeth has removed. she-was jumping from one foot to the other and her piggy hair style was swaying with her.

For a moment Amelia wished she could have both her babies here with her. But not all wishes are meant to come through.

It only left with five painful year's before her little Christian will be returned to her. She has to endure it since she endured five year's without him.

Something was nagging me to find Allison for her to complete what she wanted to say.

If not for the ringing of her phone who the caller ID is an unknown number, Allison would have told her what she wanted to say.

But i will wait till she returns to ask her what she wanted to say. The house is so lonely with Jake and his family on vacation.

James is always at work, I hardly see him so does our daughter. I needs to talk to him tonight. Yes i will.

He comes lates when we are asleep and leaves before we are awake. The only time we get to see him is some times on weekends.

Happy Sunday guys.

Thank you for the votes, comments and sharing. Continue doing it you guys are doing a great job.

I'm looking for a cover maker. If you are a cover or you know someone please let me know asap

Don't for get to follow me guys it means a lot and don't for get to check my other book's.

Love Rukky360😘😘😘