chapter 8

Unedited

The accident was brutal. Luckily for the other driver he just bumped his head and some minor cuts.

But James wasn't that lucky. He passed out immediately the car crushed.

The other driver immediately called 911 soon the siren's of ambulance could be head from away.

James was shifted to the stretcher as an oxygen was immediately put on his face.

The guy who was involved in the accident was questioned by the police and he told them what actually happened.

The police searched James car and saw his ID and credit cards and phone.

They went through the phone since he didn't have a password on it. His mum was immediately contacted and she also contacted Amelia.

Both women broke down when they saw the IVs connected to James on all part of his body.

A gauze was wrapped around his head. A cast was securely placed on both his legs and his neck. One was wrapped around his hand also.

His breathing was supported by the oxygen. The doctors where hoping for the best.

If not for his seat belt he wouldn't have survived the accident the doctor told his family.

All charge's where dropped against the other driver. Although he really feels guilty about what happened.

It been almost two Weeks now and James is still unconscious. The reporter's where buzzing around like bee's protecting their honey.

How they knew about the accident was beyond the Anderson's imaginations.

Sapphire and her family had to cut their Holiday short when they heard about the accident on the television.

Sapphire was beyond furious how could her mother and father keep such a thing from her.

Amelia still is not in good terms with Allison but turn to cry on her shoulder anytime she can't bear seeing James on the life support.

She blames her self for what happened. Had she not let her anger take control this wouldn't have happened.

"Doc any improvement from my son." Mrs Anderson asked the doctor when he came out of James room. She has grown a little lean.

" No but he will be transfered to Florida tomorrow if that okay with you. There is a doctor who treated a patient in similar situation." The doctor said putting both hand's in his lap coat.

"What time will he be moved." Amelia spoke for the first time since James was admitted. All their eyes turned to her.

She was pale and very skinny. She refused to eat. Even if she will eat she just nibbles on the food.

Christine has been asking her of her father's whereabouts. And any time her daughter asks her that she breaks down.

So Christine has been moved to her grandparents house temporary. She is happy there nevertheless.

" Aunty Angie, you promised to take me out this Saturday." Run to hug his nanny when she came for him at school.

" yes I promised you that young Prince. The last time I promised to take you to buy toy's didn't I keep my promise." Angie asked as they made their way to the car packed not far from them.

" yes you did and I really loved my new video game's." Christian said as he skipped to the car as the guard slightly bowed to him as he opened it for him to enter the car.

" Do you remember the reaction of your mum when she saw those video game's." Angie asked as the car took off.

" she was furious and refused to let me play. But I promised her I will study hard." Christian who doesn't talk and act his age said.

James was transfered to the hospital in Florida yesterday which was Thursday.

Christine is so restless because today been Friday she is gonna meet her mum after not seeing her for almost two weeks.

Guys thank you for the support you've given this book.

I still need your supports on my other book's and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I'm trying to write another chapter to make up for the absenteeism

And lastly there is a new book around the corner.

I need your support on that one also.

Love Rukky360

Don't forget to follow me.