chapter 3

Unedited

"Why did mummy hit me toady?" Chris asked Angelina the house help as she was helping him clean his bruises.

"Mummy loves you, you know that right?" She asks instead of replying the child's question.

"No she doesn't love me." Chris quietly replied to her looking at the shower curtain that has been drawn to one side.

"Yes she does love you. Parents do what right for their kids." Angelina tried getting the boy's mind of today's event.

" can I tell you a secret." Chris asked moving forward to whisper in his nanny's ear

His nanny been who she is lent him her ear, tucking the grey hair at the side of her head behind her ear.

" tell me the secret." Angelina said anxious and curious to know what the boy has to say.

"Before I tell let pinky promise you won't tell mummy and that mean man she call's her boyfriend." Chris said. At the description of Isaac Angelina cringed remembering her encounter with him.

She shuddered at the memory thinking what he would do to this poor angel should he wrong him in a way.

"Pinky promise I won't tell any one." Angelina mimicked a child's voice as she spoke to Chris.

That got him cracking and laughing splashing the water on Angelina the same time.

"I know mummy is not my real mummy." Chris after finish laughing broke the news to Angelina.

His brown eyes, shinning with determination. His bronze hair was in a ray, in all directions.

Angelina was beyond shock as she couldn't close her mouth so Chris did her the honor of closing it for her.

" close your mouth you might catch flies." Chris said winking at her and clapping his tinny hands.

He winced at the movement he made, damn he must have forgotten Cindy gave him some good beatings.

"Who told you mummy is not your mummy." After Angelina's initial shock and tending to the boy's bruise she asked him the question she was dying to ask him.

" I heard that mean man telling mummy not to get too attach to me because my real mummy will come for me." Chris told her what he knew about Cindy not been his mother.

" please aunty Angelina take me to my real mummy." Chris said crying in the process.

" shhh, don't cry. I promise I will look for your real mummy and daddy and you will go back to them." Angelina tried calming a crying Chris down.

" But don't let mummy Cindy know you know you are not her son. If she does she will hurt you and me. Do you want me to be hurt.?" Angelina asked Chris who only shook his head.

True to Angelina's words, she is looking into the matter and trying to find Chris real parents.

"So far apart from the couples in new York who announced their child who  come was mysteriously taken away from them there is no report of missing child." Angelina thought to herself

So there is a possibility Chris could be their son. But she can't just jump into conclusion, she has some thing's to take care of.

Sorry for the long wait and short chapte

Don't for get to vote, comment and share. Just some few chapters to go and Cindy will be exposed for who she is so will Isaac.

Love Rukky360