07 | complicated

"Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this, you
You fall, and you crawl, and you break
And you take what you get, and you turn it into honesty
Promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
No, no, no."

07 | Complicated

•Olivia•

Remember what I said about not liking parties?

Yeah.

Now add dressing up to the list of things I hate about parties.

I threw my cupboard open and groaned when I saw I had practically nothing to wear. My entire cupboard was filled with either worn out jeans and shirt outfits or summer dresses which were both definitely NOT meant for a party like this.

Even though I doubt any other packs are called, but our own pack is big enough. It has about 600 members with 200 school going young members.

I missed Katherine being here. That girl always had a talent of finding out something wearable in my trashy cupboard.

•°•°•

Finally I settled for a skinny jeans, black crop top and stilettoes kind of outfit. I quickly plugged in my curling wand while doing a bit of makeup.

I dabbed some concealer under my eye and on eyelid as a base before taking my Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renaissance palette and did a quick bronze eyelook

I dabbed some concealer under my eye and on eyelid as a base before taking my Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renaissance palette and did a quick bronze eyelook. Then I took my black eyeliner from Benefit and did a quick wing. I added some mascara, nude liquid lipstick and called it a day.

I took my heated curling wand and quickly curled the every ends of my hair making them look bouncy and full

I ruffled my hair and decided against using any hair spray because like, this party wasn't very important.

I took at myself in the mirror, proud of how this came as. I was putting some last minute essentials in my purse- like lipstick, some cash and earphones- when my father called for me and I went downstairs.