65 | new romantics

“'Cause, baby, I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And every day is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream
Baby, we're the new romantics
Come on, come along with me

Heart break is the national anthem
We sing it proudly.”

---

65 | new romantics

- Olivia -

(A/N- I'd like to request you to refrain yourself from leaving hate comments. It really hurts me to read them. Thank you.)

'Olivia! I can fell him! I can connect to him! Wake up!'

My wolf's voice reverberated in my head, stopping me from falling into sweet, sweet slumber. She was draining her energy to me, giving me incentive and power to stay awake.

But the thing was, I was too tired to stay awake. Her words slowly made sense to me and I understood that she could talk to Lupus now. She could tell him the plight we were in.

'Don't tell him we're hurt though,' I told her groggily, my voice almost fading away. 'He'll worry too much.'

I am not sure whether she replied to me or not, but I couldn't hear it as I was no longer conscious. But I know that she left to contact him as I couldn't feel her anymore.

My wrists were so numb that I could no longer feel my arms. My worries were that the blood vessels in my arm might rupture, causing immediate death. Or my nerves in that region might die, causing my arms to paralyze forever. I might never be able to use my hands again.

I was questioning everything. My life. My decision. What had I done to receive this?

I don't even know when that monster will turn up again. I can't waste these moments I've got. I must rest. I must sleep.

And so I closed my eyes. And fell asleep.

<><><>

When I next opened my eyes, I saw haziness in front of me. I couldn't make what was happening clearly. But there was something— rather someone. Standing in front of me.

Fear crawled in as I considered the probability of that person being monster Keither. I almost didn't want to wake up anymore.

It took my a few seconds and a few blinks to get in control of myself and I noticed that my arms didn't hurt to much anymore. Also, I still couldn't feel my wolf, meaning that she was still talking to our old pack. It made me feel nervous and I hoped that she would handle everything properly.

"I see you've woken up." A lady's voice said and I looked up to see Patricia walking towards me from the corner. She had full black outfit and her black hair were down her shoulders, making her look a lot younger than before.

 She had full black outfit and her black hair were down her shoulders, making her look a lot younger than before