Chapter One✔

Junie's POV

I went through Seoul today. It was pretty nice, but now it's kinda late, and I have to go through an alley. How safe.

I walk faster when I see a creepy man standing at the side of the alley.

He suddenly starts to catcall.

That's when I walk faster than before.

"Where are you going, pretty little lady?" He asks, coming near me.

I freeze. I can't move.

He grabs me and slams me against the wall.

I smell faint alcohol and smoke on him.

"HELP!!!!!!!" I scream. But it was no use.

I try to do it again, but he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Little girl. How pathetic? No one can hear you here." He smirks.

He moves his hand up my shirt, making me struggle to get free.

Suddenly, his hands move away quickly along with his whole body, making me stumble a bit.

I look up to see an unknown guy standing there asking me if I was okay.

All I do is nod my head hesitantly.

He grabs my arm and starts to run the opposite way of my house.

Even though I need to go the other way, I have no choice. I run with him.

We finally stop after what seems like forever in front of a small store.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks again.

"YOU THINK I'M OKAY WHEN I ALMOST JUST GOT RAPED!?" I suddenly snap.

He flinches at my sudden outburst.

"Sorry... It's just that I was scared. Thank you for saving me..."

I look up into his big brown eyes. He has brown hair that fit his face perfectly. He seems pretty attractive, but this is dark light, so for all I know, he could look like a blobfish.

"You're welcome. Be careful next time." He winks.

Did he just wink at me after what just happened?

"Why did you bring me over this way?" I ask.

"Why were you in a dark alley at night?" He points out.

"Because that's the only way I know of to get to my house. I've only been here for a day, so I don't know shortcuts." I retort.

"Oh... Well, don't walk in that alley alone. And don't walk with only a girl with you. Walk with a guy."

"My brother doesn't like walking home with me, so..." I lie.

"who is your brother?" He tilts his head.

"You wouldn't know him, but his name is Yoongi. My name is Min Junyoung." I introduce myself.

"Kim Taehyung. I'll walk you to your house to make sure you don't almost die this time." He laughs.

"Wow... Thanks..." I say sarcastically.

As we walk through the alley, he kicks the guy that attacked me earlier in the stomach.

We keep walking and then, all of a sudden, he says something.

"You know? You need to learn to defend yourself. I can't always be your knight in shining armor, princess."

Princess?

"I know how to defend myself, but it's kinda hard to do when you're pinned against a wall with a hand going up your shirt..." I press my lips into a tight line.

His eyes go wide, and he looks down.

We finally reach my house.

I start to walk up to the door as he says bye. I turn and wave back before closing the door.

I hope I never see him again...

First, he seems like a playboy.

I mean, he winked at me after I almost got raped, and he called me princess, which was kinda creepy.

Second, that was really embarrassing.

Please don't let me see him again...

I finally go upstairs to take a shower and go to sleep.

Tomorrow I will go to school for my first day. Ugh.

A/N: Okay, that was kinda intense, and it's just the first chapter. I'm really bored right now, so I'm about to read some other fanfics and think about more stuffs I could write in each of mine. I hope u guys like this. Bye!