Chapter Six ✔

Junie's POV

We arrive at a beautiful mansion.

I wish I could live here.

Yoongi knocks on the door, and a taller man with dimples answers the door.

"Hey, Yoongi! Who's this?" He asks, pointing at me.

"Hello! I'm Junyoung, Yoongi's sister. You can call me Junie." I say as I bow.

"Nice to meet you, Junie. I'm Namjoon." He says, bowing in return.

We then enter the house as I hear a lot of noise.

The first thing I see is three guys running around playing tag.

Next, I see a man in the kitchen cooking.

And lastly, someone sitting on the couch recording those playing tag as he was laughing his head off...

Taehyung.

Yoongi starts to walk toward the kitchen, and I follow him like a little puppy following its owner.

"Hey, Jin! It's fine that I brought my sister, right? I didn't want her alone all night." Yoongi says to the man cooking.

"Of course, it's okay! You're Junyoung, right? I'm Jin. You like Bulgogi?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you!" I say bowing.

We then walk back to the living room as Namjoon yells at the 3 men running around.

"Guys! Stop running around and meet our guest!"

The three boys automatically stop and turn towards us.

One of their jaws dropped...

"What? Why do you all look surprised?" I ask, confused.

"Nothing. You're just pretty. I wasn't expecting a girl..." He winks.

"Don't wink at her," Yoongi says as anger filled his eyes, and he pulls me closer to him.

"Sorry, Hyung. I'm Park Jimin." The boy who winked says.

"I'M YOUR HOPE! I'M YOUR ANGEL!" One of the boys says.

I guess I made a confused face because Taehyung says something, chuckling.

"He's Hoseok... He goes by J-Hope..."

"Oh..."

"I'm Jungkook." the last boy says. "I don't really care what you call me. Anything but Oppa is fine."

"Okay, I'm Junyoung. But you can call me Junie if you would like." I say to the three boys as I bow.

"Okay, guys. Dinner is ready." Jin says.

We all move quickly to the kitchen. I guess I'm not the only hungry one here...

"Ladies first," Jimin says as he motions for me to go first.

I simply say thank you as I start walking toward the door until someone gets in my way.

And surprise, surprise. Guess who it is...

"KIM TAEHYUNG! THAT IS NOT POLITE!" Jin yells as he smacks Taehyung in the back of the head.

"She was slow." He smirks.

Everyone glares at him but me.

"It's fine, guys. You said ladies first, so he was just following orders." I smirk this time.

"OOOOH GET REKT!" Jimin screams. (sorry I'm cringy)

"Are you sure I'm a girl? 'Cause if I was a girl, I wouldn't have saved you. So maybe you should be polite to the person who saved your life." He says, aggravated.

"I can save myself, but...." Crap, why did I say that?

"But what!?" Yoongi looks angry.

"But she was pushed against a wall with her arms and legs pinned down." Taehyung sighs.

I look at him in shock with a 'thanks for the save' face. He gives me a face as well.

It says, 'I only did that because if Yoongi knew the truth, someone would probably die.' Probably not what it actually said, but it's definitely the truth.

"Well.... *cough* Junie, you get your food first cause if the guys go first, you won't even get a crumb." Jin laughs.

"Thank you," I say as I grab a plate.

Dinner was uninteresting, but now it's time for the movie.

Since I'm a girl, I'm sitting on the couch, and the rest was decided by rock paper scissors.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung are sitting on the couch with me while the rest are sitting on the floor.

They decided to watch Ouija: Origins of Evil. (Btw not even scary.)

The movie starts with a woman and a man doing a Séance with another woman and a man.

They are conjuring up the man's wife.

Suddenly there is the shape of another woman behind the curtain. My eyes widen. It's not that scary......

Is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... Now a little girl sees a dark figure behind her, and it starts to reach inside of her throat.

Okay, it's not that ba-

NEVERMIND! IT'S BAD!

I jump into whoever is next to me.

I really hope it's Yoongi because if it isn't...

A/N: hellooo! So at Disney, I got complimented on my BTS hat by two people! I was like yee. It was great! But I'm back now, so I did this after sleeping for a while. Okay, bye, guys!