Chapter 9

*DING DONG*

I quickly ran to the door and swung it open as I already knew who it is. As I swung the door open, I was greeted by him with a big cheerful smile.

"Good morning, jagiya" He greeted me, "Are you ready for our date today?".

"Good morning, oppa!" I beamed back, "Not yet ready hehe".

"It's okay. I'll wait for you" He said as he giggled.

I opened the door wider to let him enter the house. He stepped into the house and took off his shoes as I closed the door. I turned to him and told him to sit in the living room while I'm getting ready. He nodded and sat on the sofa. I quickly run back to my room and getting ready.

I sat in front of my make-up table and quickly cake-ing up my face with a light and thin layer of make-up. I finished up my look with a nude-ish pink lipstick on my lip. Colliding my lip together to even the lipstick layer, I finally took a last look on myself. I felt so satisfied with my choice of clothing today. Well, not like I ever disappointed with it anyway.

"I look hella nice" I complimented myself as I felt so proud on my own reflection

"Yea, you do. So nice and beautiful" Jimin said as he leaned onto the door frame, "Shit, I fell in love more".

I playfully rolled my eyes on him as I smiled on his statement, "Glad to know that".

He laughed before settling down on my bed, staring at me from head to toe with a lovely smile.

"What did I do to deserve a beautiful girlfriend like you. I'm totally in love with you" He said, smile never wear off of his face.

I blushed, "What are you talking about?".

He grabbed my hands softly, pulling toward him. I stood in front of him, eyes down on his while he looked up into my eyes.

"I'm talking the truth, baby. I can never get over you" He said with a sincere smile, making me smile as well.

"I totally in love with you. Day by day, my love on you grows more and more. It never lessen, not even a tiny bit of it. I love you so much" He said the beautiful words to me, making me smile so big that my cheeks hurt.

"I love you too, oppa. Just like you, my love for you always growing. It never stops growing" I said to him, making him smile that his eyes do smile too. The sight that always makes my heart beats so fast.

"It's good to know that you're the same like me" He stated, caressing my hand so gently.

"Now let's go. We have a date" He said before stood up and pulled me with him out of the room.

He turned off the switches before went out and close the door afterward for me. We headed to the door and wear our shoes. After checking around, I followed him out and closed the door. Jenny is already out for a date with her boyfriend. Jungkook of course!