Chapter 36

Lenny's POV

My heart is beating like crazy, barely get to breathe properly. My hand gripped the bouquet of flowers tightly as my palm started to sweat like crazy. My feet stomped on the floor lightly as I sat on the chair alone in the cold room.

It's the day. It's my day, our day. I'm nervous like hell and I can't stop thinking of what will happen if I accidentally fall on the isle. It would be totally embarassing.

"Oh god" I sighed, trying to calm myself.

I knocking sound was heard, knocking me out of my own thought. My head turned toward the door and caught a figure of my dad. He looked at me, eyes full of love and proudness.

"My daughter" He called me. My gaze followed him as he stood in front of me.

"I knew this day would come where you're going to let go of my hand to be with the one you love. I could still hear your voice calling me out to ask for an ice-cream. I could still hear you cry as you fell from your pink bicycle. You have always been my daughter" He said as he started to get teary.

"I never thought it would be this fast. How time flies" He sighed as he smile, wiping away his tears.

"Appa" I called him, getting a little emotional. I stood up and hugged him tightly, "I will always be your little girl".

"I know" He said as he patted my back softly.

He broke the hug and smile at me, "Let's go. Don't ruin your make-up. It's time for us to go now".

He held out his arm for me to link with, which I gladly linked my arms as we both smile. I stepped down for the tiny stage where I sat and walked to the door with him. One of the helper helped us to open the door and let us go out of the room to the main hall.

This is it. The door is right in front of me. In any minute, any second, the door will open and the moment of my life will begin.

"... Let us welcome, our beautiful bride, Son Lenny" I heard the wedding MC announce.

I held Appa's arm tightly as I was nervous but he reassured me by patting my hand with a smile. Soon, the door slowly open.

A bright light shone directly on my face, making my eyes flinched a bit. A big applause was heard and becoming clearer as the door becomes wider. Appa smiled at me before we started to take a step forward and proceeded on walking down the isle.

The whole crowd were looking at me, smiling and congratulating me.The Bangtan brothers and eonnis were cheering so loud of me. Jenny had tears in her eyes, I could see it. I looked down on my feet before taking in a deep breath and looked upon me.

There he is, standing there at the end of the isle waiting for me. He wiped his tears that was falling from his eyes. I smiled at him as I was totally fascinated by his handsomeness. He looked so breathtaking.

We reached at the end of the isle. Appa looked at me with a smile, taking my hand and handed to Jimin. Jimin bowed at Appa politely and took my hand softly.

"Take a good care of my daughter, Jimin" Appa told him.

He smiled at Appa, "I will, Abeo-nim".

I held his hand as he looked at me with eyes full of admiration and love. I smiled back at him, blushed by the deep look of him to me.

"You're so beautiful" He complimented me, "And sexy".

I chuckled as he winked playfully at me, "You're handsome.. as always".

We stood in front of the priest and waited for him to talk.

~~~

"Baby~" A whiny voice was heard.