Chapter 30

Jimin's POV

"Long time no see" With that, I cried once again.

As if the world around me froze, I saw her beautiful figure standing in front of me with the most beautiful smile ever. As if there is a light surrounded her, she looks like an angel in front of me.

Tears fell down from my eyes as I looked at her. As if it was a dream, I see her.

"Lenny" I whispered her name as I stretched out my hand to grab her but—

"Sir? Sir?" Someone called before my body got shaken.

I snapped my eyes open to see the guard wake me up from my sleep. I looked at him before apologising to him. I got out from the cart and walked away to sit on a bench there. I settled down on the bench and looked down on my feet in confusion.

"Since when did I sleep?" I asked myself, completely confused.

As I planted my face in my palms, suddenly I felt my palms wet. I looked at my hands and saw water on it. Then, I wiped my eyes.

"I cried?" I asked myself, wiping my eyes with the sleeves of my shirt.

My mind suddenly darted to the dream I had just now. The dream which I met her really in front of me. She stood there looking so beautiful as she smile at me. It feels so real for a dream.

"Guess that I missed her a lot to the point I started to dream of her in the cart" I said before laughing weakly.

How I hope that was not just a dream. How I wish all of that is actually happening. I can't stand living another day without her. The fact that I couldn't keep my promise on her for our 6th anniversary kills me so much. How much longer do I have to endure this pain?

In frustration and sadness, I stood up and walked away. I walked out from the amusement park and headed to my car. I entered my car and quickly drove away.

My mind keeps on thinking of how to end this painful night. Just then, my mind clicked. I drove the car and stopped at the side road to go to the street stall. I got out from my car and headed to the stall.

I sat at a vacant table alone and ordered two bottle of soju along with a side dish which is a spicy rice cake. The woman served my orders and I thanked her for that. I opened the cap of the soju and poured some in the cup.

I took the cup and gulped down the drink in a shot. I poured again, not letting the cup empty and gulped down once again. I picked up the chopsticks and eat the rice cake. I took another shot of soju and the action repeated over and over again.

I'm all over the soju that I didn't care to eat the spicy rice cake anymore. I kept on gulping down the alcohol until my throat started to feel as if it was burnt. But that didn't stop me from taking more of it.

"Ahjumma, another bottle of soju please" I said, hiccuping as my mind became drowsy.

She served me another bottle of soju and I quickly open the cap. I poured it into the cup, spilling a little before taking it in again. My mind was spinning and I felt extremely hot, so I removed my jacket and put it on my lap.

I grabbed the soju and stared at it, "Soju-yah~".

"Why can't you make me feel a little happy?" I asked the bottle.

I hit my chest, "I'm so sad right now. My heart hurts. Really really hurts. Can't you see how I suffer so much right now? You should make me happy but why you make me feel more worse? You're so bad".

My chest tightened in me. My eyes stung as it threatened to let out tears. Before I knew it, I already cried my eyes out.

"A jerk like me deserves this right? A jerk like me deserves to suffer the pain for making his girlfriend cry, right? I'm a bad guy!" I yelled before hitting my head over and over again.