Chapter 29

Jimin's POV

"Yah, Jenny! Come here fast!" I called her.

She ran to the front from the kitchen, "Okay okay, here".

She put all the junk foods and cokes on the coffee table before sitting beside Jungkook. I took a pack of chips and teared it open. I ate it while watching the movie that has just started.

Between me and Jenny have settled the misunderstanding. So now, we have living back together like before. Not gonna lie, I missed them so much. Now, I feel complete again. But not as complete as I am when Lenny is with me.

I turned around and saw Jenny playfully fighting with Jungkook. I rolled my eyes to them and laughed while eating the chips.

"Yah, if you want to flirt around, I suggest you just go to your room. I don't want to witness all of this" I said to them.

They turned to me and laughed, "Sorry".

I shook my head before looking back at the tv to watch the movie. I keep on munching the chips while my eyes focused on the movie. Suddenly, the bell ring as someone has just come.

"I'll take a look" I said to them before stood up.

I put the chips on the coffee table and walked to the monitor. I looked at the monitor and saw Namjoon hyung at the front door. I looked at it weirdly, thinking of a possible reason why he is here.

I walked to the door and quickly opened the door. I smiled at him as he cheerful waved at me.

"Jiminie" He waved at me with a big smile.

"Hyung! What's up?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Sure. Come on in".

I opened the door widely and stepped aside to let him enter the apartment. I closed the door while Namjoon hyung took off his shoes. We both walked to the living room together.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked before he turned around to look at both of us.

"Hyung!" He beamed happily as soon as he saw Namjoon hyung came in.

"Oh? Namjoon oppa" Jenny said as she fixed her sitting position.

"How are all of you?" He asked us, sitting on the other sofa as he looked at us.

"We're good" Jungkook replied to him and I nodded my head.

I sat beside Jungkook and looked at him, "Why are you here, hyung?".

"Oh, I'm here to give you this" He said before taking out something from his pocket.

He took out two white envelopes from his jacket pocket and handed one to me meanwhile another one to Jungkook. I took it from him suspiciously before opening the envelope.

I gasped before I looked again at him in shock and happiness.

"Hyung, really?!" I asked him.

"Oh my god, hyung!" Jungkook beamed in shock along with Jenny.

"It's not a dream" He said, smiling so widely as he was so happy.

I stood up and crashed myself to him, hugging him tightly as I was so happy and proud of him.

"Congratulations, hyung!" We congratulate him, patting his shoulders as we did.

"Thank you" He thanked us, covering his face as he was a little shy.

He just gave us his wedding invitation card. The white card decorated with purple and blue flowers making it so beautiful for a wedding card. 'Kim Namjoon' and 'Son Seungwan' were written in the middle of the card, highlighting the couple that were going to tie the knot soon.