Heat

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READSSSS !!!

"Where is Kayden!?" She exclaimed, rushing over to me. Everything hurt so badly and when she touched my arm it hurt even more.

"What the fuck is that!?" I yelled back at her. I've never heard of a heat in my life. As another wave of pain struck me I groaned out once again, my whole body aching with immense pain.

"Oh my Goddess you've never learned what it was?" She asked frantically. Pacing pack in forth as she freaked out over the situation.

"Obviously not! Now please tell me why it hurts so--ahh!" I screamed, clutching my stomach once again. Loud footsteps were heard and Sebastian came running right in.

"What the h--" He paused, "I have to leave, now." He rushed out of the room and I thrashed around the bed, praying the pain would end.

"I don't know what to do! I've never done this! Oh dead Moon Goddess please send help." Alice muttered frantically. Tears ran down my face and the waves of pain kept getting worse and worse. All I wanted was Kayden, only Kayden.

Help me, I mind linked him.

I'm on my way. Kayden replied instantly.

Every inch of my body was burning with torture. I tore Kayden's shirt off along with my running shorts. It was so hot, too hot. Within minutes Kayden came running into the bedroom, "I've got this Alice." He said, shooing her out of the room.

He closed and locked the door before rushing over to me. His jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes were almost black with lust. "I'm here baby it's okay, it's okay." He said, gathering me into his arms. The pain instantly subsided, but not completely.

He held me close to him and breathed in my scent, visibly shaking. His jaw was clenched tightly and I could sense his wolf clawing at the surface. "It's okay, we can get through it." I said shakily, placing a hand on his cheek. I winced in pain as another wave hit my full force.

He picked me up off his bed and took me to his bathroom. He turned on the cold water and placed me in the shower, letting go in order to take off his own clothes. I moaned in pain once again once we lost contact.

Once he was down to his boxers, Kayden stepped in the shower, pulling me up into his arms once again. "It hurts so bad," I cried. The look on his face was easy to decipher as his eyes were clouded with lust.

Straddling his waist I smashed our lips together, kissing him passionately. More and more the pain would dull as a new ache took place. My core was throbbing for him and My back arched at his touch.

My chest was rising and falling rapidly, my whole body yearning for him. "Kayden," I moaned as his lips moved to my neck, sucking harshly at the sensitive skin, moving down to my mark.

The shower water was freezing cold yet the difference it was making in my body felt minuscule.

We moved in a frenzy. He took us out of the cold shower and dried us both off in a rush, our hair slightly damp. Once that was done I grabbed his neck and connected our lips once again, the heat and passion more intense than before.

He threw me down on the bed, covering my body with his. Our skin was flush against one another's and I used my hips to grind into his, my core still aching for him. I kissed down his neck and used my teeth to nip at his skin. He growled at the action and held me so close I thought I'd pass out.

Abruptly, he pulled away, both of us breathless. "We should stop." I nodded my head. I wasn't ready for things to go that far. "I don't want you to regret anything."

"Okay," I said, panting. The pain of my heat died down slightly but my whole body still aches for him. Adrianna was practically begging me to change my mind. That horny wolf.

"Glad to know my wolf isn't the only one," Kayden chuckled. I keep forgetting about the mind link, damn it. Amusement glinted in his eyes as he saw my embarrassed state. 

"Oh just shut up and kiss me," I growled lowly, planting my lips back on his.

Things didn't get too far from their but least to say, I was pretty satisfied.