opening the cards

" What the fuck..." I gritted grabbing him by collar ".....where is Mathew?".

" he...is..with...one of my customers" he grinned devilishly.

' customers' the word left me dumbfounded. I had a pretty good guess of what he was talking about but I wanted to confirm my inference.

"Wtf does that mean...?" I tightened my grip on his neck. The guy himself was an equal to me in strength as well as, in body. But at the very moment he was drunk as hell.

" I got... good price.. for him..... " he took out the roll of currency from his pocket. Now the situation was crystal clear to me. The guy must have been a hunk or pimp,searching for the naïve like Mathew. ' But where the hell is he?'. My heart was thumping vigorously at the thought of him being in this shit. 'Oh god I need to find him before something irreplaceable happens' i said to myself.

"Where the fuck is he?" I voilently shook him.

" I don't know....." He carelessly shrugged "....a moment ago they left... for outside".

In reply I punched him straight to the face. Coz of him Mathew must have been in fucking shit. He too reacted this time and tried to hit me. But i successfully dodged his each aim. I was about to punch him again when Anthony broke us apart." hey..." He held my lead hand to stop me"......I said no fighting inside the club."

I left the club in anger . George was still there with the car. The frustrated look on my face might have told him that something annoying had happened.He jogged in my direction "did you find them"?.

" find his cell's location" without answering him I demanded
"Hurry up its kind of important".
" but......" Before he could have completed his sentence I nipped him in  the bud by raising my hand as a warning to shut the fuck up and a  few minutes later he broke the news that the location is still around the bar.

We separated into opposite directions on the road, in front of the bar. After jogging a good hundred metres ahead, started the river bridge. I looked closely at the side walk, a boy bending over the railing was throwing his guts up. Another guy rubbing his back for the comfort.

I indistintively walked into his direction. 'Good lord' I thanked God for he was safe except for the fact that he was fucking drunk as hell. I chased the other man away and tried to make him still. It seemed he had no strength left. So I hung him over my shoulder. He struggled yammering  a few incoherent sentences and insisted on to let him go. I put him down and he stumbled but some how managed to be on his feet.

" shit..."still in his drunken stupor he cursed looking straight to my face "....am I that fucked up? bruising his hand into his hair he chuckled nervously "...Even you too look like him".

" who?" I had no idea what the fuck was he talking about.

"The guy I told you about" he wishpered into my ear"....he has made my life a nightmare" angered he spited on the road 'Wow! He held so much against me. I had no idea that I am affecting him that much' I wondered." which...guy?" I wanted to tease. It kind of makes me happy to see him puzzled. After all he is the only thing that interests me in the whole school.
' wo....wo...wo....hold on.....! Yes. I mean.... as a thing he interests me but not as a person'.

" that fucking Samuel who hates me" his cursing broke my reverie and the disappointment in his voice could have melted the rocks. 'Dam it!'.

" h..h..how.... can you be so sure?" I did not know what to say. 'Certainly I don't hate him or may be I do a little bit' I shrugged to myself.

"Coz he loves to make my life a living hell than it already is. I am pretty fucked up. I have to do house hold chores, have to keep up my grades and have to practice hard to get the scholarship". He neared me and put his head on my shoulder and wishpered snaking his arms around me" I am so fucking tired. Why can't I rest a while..why c..can't I..." And rest of the words trailed off.

And soon I heard the faint snores fanning against my ear I tried to wake him up but all in vain. For a good distance I saw a figure jogging in my direction.

" you have found him !" George heaved .
" lets get us out of here"I decided to take him to my place. Luckily dad hadn't returned when we made it to my house. ' I struggled to go  upstairs though George offered to carry him up to my room but I declined which I pretty much regretted while ascending the steps.

I pushed opened the door with my right leg and get us inside slamming the door shut behind me. He is too out of control when drunk. I laid him on the bed and took off his shoes.
' fucking scoundrel. Who m I..... your fucking maid?'. He smelled bad. very bad....! I unbuttoned two or three of the buttons of his shirt to let him relax. It might be suffocating for his body so much alcohol in it.
'Don't Alcohol and dehydrated go by hand in hand Right ?'

" aren't.... we going.... to do this? " he whispered. 'Wtf is he talking about'.
" what am I supposed to do? " out of the clue I asked.

" you s-s-supposed to help me to
f-f-find out if I am really gay. It was the part of the d-d-deal we agreed upon and for the bucks I had paid you..... " even in his broken words he made himself quite clear.

" what do you want me to do ?" A cocky smirk crept on my lips. I wanted to know his secret desires so that I can mock him later when he'll be sober.

" kiss me like you never kissed
anyone ".

some how he managed to raise my curiosity. That's exactly when the cat had been killed. ' what it feels like to kiss a guy...!!!!' as soon as the thought crossed my skull I acted without thinking.

Capturing those parted lips with mine I felt the pit of my Stomach widening with sock and excitement. They were soft......! Softer than any pair I had touched so far. I outlined his bottom lip with the tip of my tongue and he wiggled under me humming a hot air in response. I repeated the act again this time succeeded to thirst my slippery tongue inside his mouth. Our tongues fought for the dominance and he was way too out of the league to do that. I tried to stop but the carnal desires were making it hard to halt. I reached to his ear and nibbled on the his earlobe. His body jerked in reaction. Which hardened me even more. I trailed down from his jawline to the crook of his his neck and licked the mark which I made during practice. A sudden sense of possession towered over me. I felt as satisfied as a wolf after marking and claiming his mate. Though man is no less than an animal when it comes to desires like this. 'God I need to stop' I tried my best to stop myself from taking advantage of his half conscious body. But I could not find a way to stop.

'Shit I need this. Blame me later on'.