A Kiss With A Punch

Samuel

On Monday, at the lunch time, I headed to the cafeteria with Linda. But my mind impatiently was searching for any sign of Mathew.  I had not seen him since the party. He even didn't come to the morning class. 'where the hell is he?  Is he alright.....!' I anxiously wondered.
"watch out......!" Linda saved me from bumping into a guy and chided with anger" What the fuck is wrong with you.....!"

"hey.....! have you seen Mathew? " without paying attention to her bickering I directly asked. She looked stunned for a moment and soon beamed with a mischievous smile
"ohhhhhh.....your arch enemy "  tilting her neck to a side in a thoughtful posture, she dimmed her eyes and suggestively added "I heard today is the first trial....."

Trials......! 'Hell yeah! he must be in the gymnasium......'as soon as the thought crossed my mind I saw Mathew walking out of the cafeteria and followed him "hey.... I think we need to talk"

"About what? "

"about that night...." I started to walk beside him marching my steps to match his pace.

" hold on....." he stopped and turned to me "why would I talk about something that I don't know "  he carelessly arched his shoulders"I don't remember what happened so I have nothing to talk to you. Now bug off...." he explained with a stoic expression and walked away.

I followed him leaving a puzzled and hungry Linda at the entrance of cafeteria. "I am not done yet ..... " I stated while trailing his steps and we entered into the restroom together" I said leave....! I don't have time to entertain you " he warned and entered into one of the stalls closing the door on my face. He was really playing hard to get. All I wanted to be nice. But it seemed to me that he did not like the nice side of me. Though I had other ways to convince him, the ways which would have made him a moaning mess,but I didn't want to release my beast otherwise he would have been down on his knees.....! This peculiar image of him in my head agitated me to edges "Do you want me to break the fucking door and drag you out......" I angrily pounded my fist on the gate.

The whoosh..... sound of flush resonated in the empty restroom"Go ahead.....!" he opened the door and walked to one of the tabs".... I am done talking to you". He washed his hands and looked up at the mirror while trying to tuck in his shirt.

I walked behind him and sincerely demanded "  then why the hell are you avoiding me......?"

"coz I can't handle your stupidity....."he craned his neck for a side glance and his hands stopped in between the process.

I grabbed the waist band of his jeans and lunged him backward, tightly pressing his back on my chest. I let my arms snake around his biceps completely eliminating any possible moment of struggle and seductively started to tuck his shirt in.

"enough.... "In an attempt to turn himself around, he almost shouted
bruising my jawline with his lips. A sudden jolt of electricity forced me to loose my hold on him and he hurriedly jerked out of my embrace.

Mathew

Michael was outside, with panic written across his face, when I dragged my numb body out of the bathroom "what happened...?"forgetting about the entire previous incident I worriedly asked.

" a new schedule came out. Your first match is with Samuel "he informed with a serious look"..... what will you do now ?"

" I'll  make sure that he won't walk out of the ring with his complete set of teeth "I venomously asserted.

" But I don't get it. You guys don't even come under the same weight category.  How the hell coach let this happen...."he thoughtfully shook his head and concluded "It must be intentional...."

"what else it could be.....! " I exhaled a deep sigh and added "I don't know why coach agreed but one thing I am pretty sure that Sam must have planned something" I took a thoughtful pause while shoving my palms in my pocket and concluded "May be he doesn't want me to win the scholarship .... "I suggested the most reasonable cause.

" He is a rich brat why would he do that.... " Michael retorted with a puzzled voice.

" this is just an another way to make me suffer as he knows how important this scholarship is for me "

"why the hell are you making it sound as if you have already lost. In boxing he is no where near your experience" Michael tried to cheer me up.
  "what.....? " the corners of his eyes crinkled when he saw my distorted composure. My gaze was fixed at the person behind his back, walking to our direction.

" He is Sam's father. But what the hell is he doing here.....? " I drowsily mumbled and Michael quickly turned around to see the certain someone.

" who.....? You mean him....!" he exclaimed with surprise.

" you know him ....?" I asked in confusion.

"you got to be kidding me. He is the fucking epitome of the business world, the owner of Beckett Industries. My father have photos with him. Even getting a picture with him is considered a privilege and you are telling me that he is that knuckleheads' father......!!!! ".

"well hello Mathew.....! How have you been?  You left the party without even saying goodbye. I was so disappointed....."Mr Beckett complained like a child quite contrary to his dominant personality.

" Sorry to disappoint you but that night something urgent came up... " I tried to explain but he stopped me before I could have completed my plea for an early escape from the party .

"it's all right. Today I came to see a spectacular match and I expect a lot from this fight. I hope I won't be disappointed...! " he suggestively eyed me with a smile.

" you won't....." I nervously nodded and excused myself to the lockers while Michael headed back to the gym.

My heart was pounding against my rib cage. I tried to calm myself down and got ready for the match.
I had never been so nervous before any fight, but today was different as I was about to face the most deceitful person I have ever met......!