Chapter 24

Alaiza

Today is Saturday .

Ugh. Why do we need to work on Saturday again ?

I just wanna stay in bed and never gets up but it is wrong because I have to work to make a living if I don't wanna live on the street.

I groaned and walk into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and jump into the bathroom.

Okay, I'm kidding. I'm not 'jumping' into the bathroom, who the hell will do that ? The bathroom's floor is very slippery and if you dare to jump onto it, you'll slip and maybe break your neck. Maybe.

I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I got out and put on my uniforms. I have no words to explain how much I hate this tight skirts and shirts. I look into the mirror as I put on some makeup. I apply random stuff on my face and hoping that it'll help me look better and at least not make me look like Medusa. I check my neck and the red mark is still here so I hid it with my concealer. Done

I walk out of my room with my purse and my laptop in my hand. Nathan is already down stairs, probably eating breakfast.

It surprises me how an owner of a really big company still eats food at home, I mean he has millions of dollar and he can easily buy every single food in the country but he didn't.

"Morning", I greet him and his head looks into my way and smiles.

He probably doesn't even knows what had happened yesterday's night when he stumbled to my room.

"Good morning", He speaks. His voice is very normal. Shouldn't a drunk person has a hangover or at least be a little bit dizzy ?

"Are you gonna eat anything ?", He asks me and I shake my head.

"Not hungry", I speak and Nathan frowns.

"You know that skipping a meal is not good right ?", He tells me, like my mom used to do.

Used

I ignore the feeling that starts coming back .

"I'll wait outside", I quickly grab my laptop and purse before running out of the house. I put on my heels and wait for Nathan to comes out.

Nathan finally comes out and we both walk to his garage. A very big one with all the different types of car to be exact.

"Which one would you like to ride in ?", He asks me and I gasped.

"Seriously ? Just drive whatever you want. I'm ok with anything", I rolled my eyes at him .

"No, I want you to choose it", He speaks.

"Um...I guess that one will do", I pointed to the Range Rover, shyly.

He laughs and pull me with him toward the car. He unlocks it and gets in with me following him after.

"Wow, this car smells nice", I speak as I examine the inside of the car. Like the outside, it looks beautiful as hell. I wanna own one too but just the thought of buying the car already made me poor.

"Probably because I've never rode it before", Nathan shrugs it off like it's no big deal and I'm over here having my mouth hangs open.

"Why would you even brought it then ?", I ask him.

"Just you know... to make collections. Most of the car in here, I haven't rode them all and some of them have already stayed here for more than a year", He speaks casually.

How can he does that ?

Wait, I forgot I talk to a millionaire right now.

Minutes later, we're out of the house and on our way to the company.

"So, about last night", Nathan speaks, out of nowhere.

"What did I do exactly ?", He asks me, looking curious .

"You didn't remember ?", I ask him, almost laugh.

"I just know that I drink for a bit and when I wake up, I was naked in my room and only covered by a packages of skittles", He speaks and I can't hold it in. I laugh out loud and Nathan followed me behind.

"Wow, you clearly don't remember ?", I ask him again.

"I told you I don't, now tell me what the hell did I do", He asked.

"Well, you drank, a bit too much, I think. And then you walked to my room and walk in without knocking, which was very nice of you. Then you checked my hickey and you told me that you'll find the man who did it and have revenge and blah blah blah something along the line of 'I should've save you' or something like that", I tell him and from the corner of my eyes, I can tell that Nathan is blushing.

"You're blushing, really ?", I ask him, so unexpected.

"It's like, how can I did that ?", He asks himself in an annoyed tone and I giggles.

"But I'll find that guy though", he suddenly snap his head to me and I gulped. I thought he has already forgotten about it .

We arrived the company and we both walk out, side by side. Our hands were really close though. I wish we could held hand . Like usual, the company is back into it's busy state again. Everyone seems to have a lot of thing to do. They rushed with folders of papers or some documents and some even run with a laptop in their hands. Probably running to a meeting.

But no matter how fast they need to go, every person that passed by, greets 'Good morning, sir' and almost-bow at Nathan. Nathan has a cold and hard look on his face. He's trying to make sure that they're afraid of him. He nods at them and they walk away, continuing to do their busy tasks.

"Good morning sir", I mockingly joke at him when we're in the elevator. When the elevator's door closes, the serious-looking Mr.Archer is gone but replaced with a nice-looking Nathan.

"Please stop doing that", He groaned at me and that makes me want to tease him harder.

"What will you do, if i don't stop ?", I ask him, jokingly.

"I'll kiss you hard that you don't even dare to open your mouth again", He speaks lowly and me and I instantly shut up. I blushed.

I hid myself in the corner and from the corner of my eye, I can see Nathan's smirks.

God, Damn it.

---------------

Wow, 4 updates in a day. I can't even believe myself.

Thank you so much for reading. Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friend.

Thanks.