Chapter 26

My exams is coming soon. I don't know what to do :")))

-------------

Alaiza

As expected, he freaks out. No surprise there. He almost lose his cool but he quickly covers his mouth and pulls my hand and pushes me into my office with him following behind.

"What did you just say ?", He asks me.

"I said I got a date to a attend. Now please get out of the way because I think he's already waiting for a while", I speak as I tried to push open the door but Nathan stands in front of it, blocking the door knob from me.

"A date ?", he asks.

"Yes", I speak for the millionth time.

"Look", Nathan sighs as he rubs his temple.

"I know you're mad at me for firing Cole but you should know that he cornered and give you that...thing on your neck", He speaks as he points to my neck and I rolled my eyes. He even tried to avoid saying hickey.

"It's fine. I'm cool with it. Nathan, he's drunk, he didn't know what he was doing. You were the same last night, you walk to my room. Do you even remember doing that ?", I ask him as I cross my arm across my chest. I smirk to myself because I know that I've won this time.

"But still, no one should do that to you", he looks at me in the eye while saying it, trying to show me that he meant every single word. All I wanted to do is forgive him right now but I shouldn't be that easy. I should play hard to get.

"I'm not going to say it again, Nathan because I've said it lots of time already", I speak to him, slightly annoyed.

"What do you want me to do then ?", he sighs and he looks really annoyed. Looks like we're both getting annoyed now.

"I don't know, maybe hire Cole back ?", I speak to him,  with hopes in my eyes. For a second, I can see the kindness in his eyes and I think he'll accept my offer but...

"No, I can't", He shakes his head and all I can feel is disappointed.

Why did I even think that he's nice in the first place ?

"Okay then", I tried to pretend that I didn't care and push Nathan away. Even though, he's way heavier than me, he lets me pushed him away. He stands still, like a stone, probably rethinking about my offer .

I twisted the door knob and pull the door open and I see peoples standing in front of the door, listening to our argument.

Wow

I'm pretty sure that they heard everything and they will share the news with every one and ,of course ,every girl will hate me.

I walk to the elevator and when the door open, I walk into it and pressed 'G' which means ground floor. A part of me kinda hope that Nathan will walks after me and tries to convinces me to cancel my date with Zander and another part of me just wanted to kick him away because he's so annoying sometimes.

I reached the ground floor and walk out of the elevator, to look for Zander.

I see him leaning against his car with a toothpick in his mouth as he scrolls on his phone. And ,of course, he looks incredibly hot while doing so.I can see the bad boys vibe coming out from him already.

I walk up to him and he looks up from his phone to me and smiles at me. He walks to me and gave me a hug, which took me by surprise but I hug him back anyway. I can feel his abs pressed around my body and all I want to do is run my hand across it.

Wait, what ?

I instantly recognized his car. His car is a brand new 2018 Mazda CX-9. I did spent some of my quality time, stalking some cars, it's not like I wanted to buy one because, hello? Have you seen my bank account? It's almost empty. One of my hobbies is stalking some cars because I like doing it and I don't even know why but it's so fun. My friends called me a weirdo.

We get in the car and we're on our way to the restaurant and Zander plays some music as a background music. He sometime sings along to the song but he kept it as quite as possible because, I think, he's afraid that I will hear him .

"You don't need to sing quietly, you know", I tell him. He snapped his head towards me and gave  me a confused look .

"I know that you liked this song so just sing it out loud. It'll be fun", I tell him and he looks hesitant before agreeing and I squealed.

Love story by Taylor Swift was on and I was about to change it because I think Zander wouldn't be able to sing a song like that but he hits my hand away .

"Back off, it's my favorite song", He speaks and I leave my mouth hangs open.

"Wait, really? Your favorite song ?", I ask him again as I tried to control my laughter.

Why do I find this so funny ?

"What's wrong with that ?", He speaks as he tried to sound offended.

"Nothing, just sing", I look at him and I can see that he's very nervous.

"Oh C'mon, don't be nervous, just sing", I beg him.

"How can you ask me to sing a girl song when a beautiful girl is sitting near me? I don't wanna scare her away", He speaks and I blushed but I tried to cover it.

He called me beautiful...

"Just sing", I groaned at him and this time, he nods his head which makes me gives him another girly squeal.

And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story, baby just say "Yes"

He sings some part of the song, which leave my mouth ,once again, hangs open.

Holy fudge.

How can he didn't join the voice yet ?

He keeps singing the rest of the song and I ,in the passenger seat, keep looking at him and totally enjoying seeing him singing his heart out on the other side of the car .

-----------

Please tell me what you think because I really need to know your opinion.

Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Thanks.