Chapter 61

*5 months later*

*5 months later*

Alaiza

Sunlight made its way into my eyes and I groan. I slowly turn around so that I won't be facing the sunlight. I heard a soft snore coming from near me and my lips slowly curved upward. I open my eyes and drink up the sight that is in front of me.

Nathan is sleeping there, completely shirtless, has his arms wrapped around the waist and pulls me as close as possible to him. His eyes are still closed, meaning that he's still sleeping but his lips are slightly parted.

I don't really like waking up but if this is the sight that I will get every morning, then I'll wake up, no matter how early it is.

I slowly run my hand on his cheek and then my fingers hover above his lips. Over the past months, we've developed our relationship a lot. He told me that he'll try his best not to overreact and be overprotective. Keyword: Tried

Let me just say, he failed my times. He once had a fight with a guy in the restaurant because that guy is checking me out. I don't understand Nathan. I got mad at him for 2 weeks. He brought me chocolate and flower to make me talk to him again.

And that other time, he yells at one of the workers because he is alone with me in the kitchen. That poor worker didn't even do anything, he was just looking for a spoon and I'm in the other side of the room, making coffee. That worker gave up so he politely asks me where the spoon is and I told him. And then all of a sudden Nathan barged him and yells at that boy. And let me tell you, I didn't forgive Nathan easily on that one.

I forgave him only because he brought me a car. Just kidding.

He told me that we're going to a business to Switzerland so I agreed into going with him. But when we arrived, he brought me to Cheval Blanc, one of the finest restaurant in that country. He said he's really sorry about what he did and he'll never do it again. And of course, I need to forgive him because he's literally apologizing to me by taking me on a trip to another country.

And if you're wondering, no we never actually made love. Nathan asks me about it but I said I'm not ready yet.

Ding! Ding! Ding

Someone's phone suddenly started ringing and I look around the room. Is it my phone? Wait, it can't be my phone, my phone is in my room. I get out Nathan's grip and walk to Nathan's desk. I pick it up and look at the caller ID.

Tanisha

Holy crap, is this a girl?

I answer it and put the phone near my ear.

"Morning, babe. Have you woken up yet? Are you up for some relaxing time, honey ?", Her voice made its way into my ear and I clenched my hand into a fist.

"Who is this ?", I speak to the phone and she gasps.

"I'm Tanisha, Nathan's girlfriend. Are you one of Nathan's whore? Yeah, probably. How was he was night? Is he good at fucking ?", she asks me and I yell at the phone.