Cute

A/N IMPORTANT: hi I wrote this book 2 years ago (2017/2018) and its 2020 now- just to be clear i was like 12 or something when i wrote this and im 15 now so sorry this book is lowkey ass so thanks for reading it but keep in mind i was 12 thanks 👹

small note from author - in this, Izuku doesn't have a quirk but he will get one eventually. But here U.A was just a regular high school, just for kids who are either extremely smart or extremely cool quirks.

• Izuku's POV •

12:23AM at the park.

It was late at night and I'm not going to lie, I was kinda scared, but I needed to cool down after what had happened at home.

Ochako has some crazy obsession with me, to be honest. She snuck in my house and started kissing me and my mom thought I was forcing her! Which sucks because my mom knows I'm gay. I've been open about my sexuality ever since I started U.A. I was never open in middle school because i was insecure (Plot twist Kacchan isn't a bully)

Anyways, I was walking in the park at 12:30 in the morning. I was really scared to be honest, for the past couple of weeks I been feeling like someones been watching me but I've always had someone with me. This time however, I'm alone.

I saw a swing set, and of course me being the kid I am, I ran towards it. I sat on it and realized it was cold as heck, but too late now. I swung lowly because it was dark out but it calmed me down.

About 5 minutes later I stopped swinging and just sat on it because my legs got tired. I took out my phone and opened it up to have 6 missed calls and 3 messages.

Ochacreep - I enjoyed it xx

I blocked her contact.

Mommabear - Izuku?

Mommabear - Come home please, I'm sorry.

I Ignored her. Not because I'm mad, just because I'll talk to her when I get home. I decided to head home anyways because I don't want to worry her anymore. I got up and started walking towards the park exit, but I saw someone kicking at the slide. THUMP. I was worried, but scared.

I walked over to him, "H-Hello? A-Are you o-okay?" I asked. He stopped kicking the slide and turned over to me. I got a closer look at him. He had hands all over his face, then i realized, hes Tomura Shigaraki, one of the most DANGEROUS villians right now.

His crusty lips turned into a smirk, "Ah.. you. He.. he will like you!" He yelled. "W-what?!" I exclaimed, getting ready to run away when he stabbed me with a needle, making everything go darker by the second, "he..he..help!!" I called out before everything went dark..

-----------------------------------

- At the bar, owned by Tomura Shigaraki -

I woke up, feeling a major headache. Ugh, what happened. I tried to move my arms but they had metal chains on them. I could move my legs a little bit, but my feet also had chains on them.. scream or don't?

scream.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE HELP!!" I yelled out multiple times until I heard the door open. Some blonde guy stepped in. "W-Where am I?" I asked, afraid to hear the response. He just stared at me. I decided to stare back.

It was so awkward, jesus help me. "Wh-Where am-" he cut me off. "Quit talking." I pouted silently and looked away. Was he checking me out? Look hes cute yeah, but kidnappers aren't my type.

maybe they can be..??

No!!

"Your cute." he finally spoke, and it was awkward. I blushed and turned my head the opposite direction and tried to hide my blush, why on earth was I blushing?

"Hmm. But are you worth it?" He squatted down and looked me in the eyes. I got mad and looked away. I'm NOT falling for him.

He raised an eyebrow and grabbed my jaw harshly and yanked my face towards him, forcing me to look at him.

I pouted. "Aw, how ...cute." his bland face turned into an evil smirk and he harshly pushed his lips onto mine. I tried to move away but he had no struggle keeping me in place, seeming I'm weak.

I don't know how to kiss to be honest. I kinda just gave up until I needed to breathe so I started pushing harshly until he let go, laughing like a maniac.

"Why..?" I whimpered. "Because, your cute." He smiled