Friends?

• Izuku's POV •

Kacchan told me to wait in the bar room while everyone talked. And I would bolt for it and leave, but they locked me In here and there was no window so I just waited.

The door flew open with Dabi and everyone, but Dabi had a needle in his hand. It was a red fluid, looked like blood I think.

"Give me your arm." He said, looking mad. "Why?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and stabbed the needle into my arm, making the stuff go in my arm.

I screamed in pain. "AHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWWW WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO AGHH!!" I felt someone's arms wrapped around me and hug me as I cried. I called out.. "he..hell..p.." as everything went dark.

• A FEW HOURS LATER •

I woke up feeling like my entire body just broke. "He..llo?" I struggled to say as I sat up. "Morning sleepy pants." Dabi spoke. I sighed.

"Everything.. hurts.." I sniffled. "I know. You have a new quirk now." Dabi said to me. My eyes widened. "W-What?" He laughed. "Your new quirk is what I like to call 'Whatever', well you can call it what you like, but you can use whatever quirk you want for a day. When your quirk gets more powerful, we will see if it goes up. You can use up to 3 quirks a day." He explained.

"Oh.. how do I use it?" I asked. He checked his paper quickly. "The old quirk holder said that they would repeat it in their head three times and say how to activate that quirk, then they would have full control over the quirk. And to change it you just do the same thing. Try it." He spoke.

"Do i say it aloud or in my head?" I asked. "In your head." He confirmed. I crawled out of the bed and stood up. "I'll try fire." I spoke to him. He nodded. (Bold is in his head)

Fire. Fire. Fire. Snap.

Everything went black for 3 seconds and then I came back to reality.

"Hold out your hand and do whatever you said to activate the fire." Dabi said to me. I nodded.

I held out my hand and snapped, a fire starting in my hand. It didn't even hurt. It was a small little fire but it looked so.. cool.

"Woah." I stared at it amazed. "Now snap again and see if you could turn it off that way." He said to me. I nodded.

I snapped again and the fire went away. "That was so cool!!!" I screamed and hugged Dabi super tight.

He chuckled and hugged back. I let go and smiled. He smiled back at me. "Friends?" I asked. He nodded. "YAY!" I screamed.

Kacchan entered the room and signalled for me to follow him so I waved bye to Dabi and followed Kacchan.

"Have you already tried your quirk?" He asked I nodded.

"We are going to take notes. What did you try?" He asked me, opening a door into a random room, leading me in and handing me a notebook with a pen.

"I did fire and snap" I explained. "Write that down on the notebook." I nodded and did so.

"Now let's try teleportation of yourself." I nodded.

Teleportation. Teleportation. Teleportation. Say where out loud and clap.

"I did teleportation and say where aloud and clap." I explained to him. "Write it down, then we will test it." I wrote it down then stood up.

"I will say to a desk in the room I'm in, okay?" I said. He nodded.

"A desk in the room I'm in." I then clapped my hand once and everything went dark for 3 seconds then I came back to reality and I was sitting in a desk.

"Woah." He nodded. "This is the last one of the day we can do. Let's try something like that Mr. Aizawa's quirk." He explained. I nodded and stood from the desk.

Quirk pausing. Quirk pausing. Quirk pausing. Look at person, clap twice each time.

"I did quirk pausing and clap twice each time." I said to him, already writing it down.

"Try it on me." I nodded to him. 

I looked him in the eye and clapped twice. He tried to explode something but it wouldn't work. "Good job. Now give my quirk back." I nodded and clapped twice, returning his quirk.