Got her

* Bakugo's POV *

I heard knocking on my door. "Come in." Toga opened the door. "Listen, don't kill him. Please. I don't care if you kidnap him, hurt him, but don't kill him." She explained. "Fine. I won't kill him, but i will hurt him." I spoke to her.

"Alright, lets go. While you where up here pouting, Kurogiri and Tomura finished the plan. Izuku is walking home right now, so if we take his mom now and leave a note we will be ok." Toga explained. I nodded.

I followed Toga down the hall into the main room. "Whats the note going to say?" I asked. Dabi handed it to me, which read;

'Hi Izuku. Sorry about this, we kidnapped your mom. We are in the basement with a knife to her throat. Come downstairs ALONE or we will slit her throat. We will trade her for you, if not then we will take her. No promises we won't hurt her.'

Good enough. "Lets go." I spoke. Kurogiri opened the portal, letting us all in. "Dabi, lets go. The rest of you stay down here while me and Dabi get her." I ordered. They nodded, me and Dabi snuck up the basement stairs as quiet as we could. we peeked through the door and opened it.

We walked down the hall quietly. I saw a door that had 'IZUKU' On it, so i peeked in there too. Aww.... hes such a fan boy.

I heard muffled screams and looked ahead towards it and saw Dabi with a wash cloth holding it over her mouth. "Shhh shhh its ok.." He whispered to her as she fell asleep due to the gases on it, i assumed.

"Got her" Dabi whispered to me. I nodded as he walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and put the note in the middle of the fridge. I sighed as i heard a door open, hes home. I ran past the doorway hoping he didnt see me. I silently closed the basement door and walked down the steps. "Mom?" I heard Izuku call out.

* Izuku's POV *

"Mom?" I called out. I walked into her bed room and saw no one so i closed it and walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. I picked it up and read it, 'Hi Izuku. Sorry about this, we kidnapped your mom. We are in the basement with a knife to her throat. Come downstairs ALONE or we will slit her throat. We will trade her for you, if not then we will take her. No promises we won't hurt her.'

I cried for a minute before i crumbled it up ad threw it out. I went in my moms room and grabbed her ring and put it on my middle finger, I know she'll know i took it. 

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote out everything and tried to explain why I traded myself in for her, she always told me to put myself ahead of her but I just could never and still won't ever.

I sighed and wrote the last 3 words I'd probably ever say to her, "I love you."

I wiped my tears and held the note and left  her room and walked towards the basement door.

I've always had a fear of going down there without mom, but now I'm here going down there to save her.

I sighed and opened the door, walking downstairs. I avoided eye contact. "Give me her." I spoke angerly.  "Then give us you." Tomura smiled. Ugh.

They put her on the floor and I went by her side, tears like waterfalls flowing down my cheeks. I kissed her forehead and put the note on her chest. "Goodbye.." I sighed to her.

I wiped my eyes and stood up. Tomura walked behind me and put hand cuffs on me. I tried to yank my hands away. "S-Stop! I shouted. "Shut up!" Dabi whisper-shouted. "Oh yeah why don't I just SCREAM?" I yelled

Kacchan walked up to me and shook his head. He grabbed the back of my head and slammed my head onto his knee, making everything to dark ..