Pregnant

• Izuku's POV •

"Kacchan?"  I called out. "Yes?" He replied. "Can you come here please?" I asked. "Yeah coming." He came into the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm cold" I whispered. "Why?" He asked. "Because I'm cold..?" I said confused.

"Oh, yeah." He gave me a blanket. "I need to go, All for one wants to talk to me." I nodded and kissed him on the cheek goodbye.

• Kacchan's POV •

I left Izuku with a blanket and I left the room. I went out to the phone and picked it up and dialled his number.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone. "Hey, it's Katsuki." I replied. "I apologized, like you said earlier." I said to him. "You still want to get rid of him?" He asked me. "Kinda.. I kinda forgive him but I still kinda hate him.." I replied honestly. "Well, I had an idea. If we can somehow impregnate him, then he could have a child and we can keep it and throw him out, or we can keep them both. Your option." He spoke. "Do we have to impregnate him?" I asked. "Yeah, because if one of them die we still have the other." He said into the phone. "Alright. How do I do it?" I asked. "You can give him a pill then do.. ya know.. with him or you can give him a different pill and it will make him pregnant anyways." He replied. "I'll just give him the pill then. Send it to me through Tomura." I replied. "Alright, bye."

Shit. Izukus gunna hate me.

I sighed and went down the stairs to Tomura. "Heres the pill.." Tomura handed it to me. "By the way, that's your semen. It's going to be your child." He said to me. I froze. What the fuck! "Hey wait I didn't agree to that!" I yelled, watching Tomura walk away.

How the hell did they even get that..? I rolled my eyes and grabbed water. I went back upstairs to Izuku. "Um.. take this pill." I said.

"What is it?" He asked curiously. I'm so sorry Izuku.. "it's so you don't get sick." I replied. He nodded and took the pill. I felt so guilty. How am I going to tell him? I'll tell him tomorrow.

"Cuddles?" He asked. I nodded and got in bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. "Kacchan?" He said quietly.

"Yes?" I replied. "I feel weird." He said. "I think I'm bleeding." He said quickly. I knew how then pill worked.

It would like, open up an area for the baby to come out, but it would still take a few months.

"Don't worry about it." I kissed his forehead. "It's just the pill, you'll be okay." I hugged him closer. The pill does make it feel like your bleeding.

• Izuku's POV •

I felt so frozen like if I moved my entire body was going to rip apart. It didn't hurt, it just felt weird down there.

How can being sick have to do with down there? I ignored my thoughts and cuddled closer into his chest. "I love you" I mumbled into his chest. "I love you too." He replied.

I began to feel really tired so I just closed my eyes.

• Katsuki's POV •

How on Earth am I going to tell Izuku that he's freaking pregnant with my kid?! Shouldn't this be his thing? Ugh.

I'll go ask Dabi. I saw Izuku was asleep so I put the blanket over him and let him sleep. I kissed his forehead and left the room silently, heading down the hall to Dabi's room.

I knocked. "Come in?" I heard some movement from inside then the door opened up.

"Yeah sure." He opened the door more wide for me to enter. I walked in and sat on the chair. "You Kay?" He asked.

"Um no.. All for one had me impregnate Izuku and I told Izuku it was so he wouldn't be sick, but how do I tell him he's gunna have a child?" I rushed out.

"Okay well um first, is it your child?" He asked. I nodded. "Then I have no clue. I don't know if he's going to be happy about that, but I can talk to him and see if he's ever ya know wanted to have a kid, but if he says no then that's your issue." He explained to me.

"Alright, thank you."