L.V

• Izuku's POV •

Kacchan threw me over his shoulder again and walked me back into the blood red room where I made the flower crown.

"Why are we here again? This room is scary." I spoke. "Shut up I'm tried we are sleeping." He muttered, tiredly. He threw me harshly into the bed, "ow.." I said lowly, watching him lock the door and window with a key. He took the key and put it in his drawer with a pin, he has some really strong measures.

"Get on the other side of the bed." He yawned. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and crawled to the other side of the bed.

"G'night" he mumbled tiredly to me. "Night." I turned towards him watching him peacefully sleep.

× Morning ×

I woke up with arms around my waist and immidiatly knew it was Kacchan seeming he was the only person in the room. I decided now would be the escape time.

I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he just tightened his grip on my waist.. I did the smartest thing I could and flipped over so I was facing him.

I poked his cheek. His eye brows went down like he was mad. I poked his eye really quickly.

"WHAT!!!" He screamed like he was about to die. I lied "I ... I .. I need to .. pee." I came up with an excuse.  "whatever" he slurred, going back to sleep and letting me go.

I got up quickly out of the bed and walked to his bathroom and closed the door behind me, searching for any possible escape.

What if i act like a villain? Will they bring me somewhere that I could run? Maybe...at U.A! This is perfect. I smiled at myself in the mirror and opened the door. I saw Kacchan asleep so I snuck over to the window and looked out it. This view sucks. There is only a pink flower tree  that I took the flowers from, a small patch of grass, and a building next to it. So basic.

"OI LOSER GET OVER HERE" He screeched at me. I winced because he screamed so loud and it's still morning time. I crossed my arms and turned around. "What?" I said with attitude.

He raised an eyebrow "wanna get cocky with me now?" I shook my head no and dropped the act, now to get actually INTO act.

"Why has nobody saved me?" I asked, looking down. "My deku, that's because the heros are fake." He smiled at me. "Then why haven't they changed the term hero into fake?" I asked.

"How would you like to burn all of those fake heros?" He asked, grinning evilly at me. Here we go! "They deserve that." I shrugged.

"Perfect.."

• Bakugo's POV •

After I gave Izuku new clothes (black hoodie, black ripped jeans, black vans), I brought him to the main room, but before we went in, I stopped him.

"Your going to have to say your a villain. That you want heros to burn. Get a LV tattoo, and get a quirk." I explained. He looked shoked for a moment but agreed. If he was faking, he was going in real real deep.

I brought him in, "he wants to be a villain." I spoke to Kurogiri. He raised an eyebrow. "Really?" I nodded. Kurogiri walked up to Izuku, "say you want to be a villain. What you would do to heros if you could do anything." He asked.

Izuku thought for a moment, "I don't want to be a villain, i AM a villain and I would murder them, but first I'd torture them. Mentally. And physically." He smiled.

Kurogiri seemed to like his answer. He nodded at him. "Are you willing to get a tattoo that says 'L.V' for League of Villains?" Kurogiri asked. Izuku nodded.

"Where do you want it?" He asked. "Um.. on my shoulder?"

• Some time later, Izuku's POV •

They just finished the tattoo.. that hurt.. so badly..

(not my picture, not fem Izuku either I just couldn't find a decent picture

(not my picture, not fem Izuku either I just couldn't find a decent picture. ;-; I did however edit L.V on it tho so enjoy it)

I didn't expect my plan to go this far, and I'm really hoping they weren't serious about the quirk. Of course I'd love a quirk yes, but I don't want the pain.