Missing Him

*  Izuku's POV *

I woke up in a different bed- please tell me that was a dream.. I sighed heavily and sat up and looked around my surroundings. 

School nurse? Wouldn't they have brought me home? I heard someone open the door and I looked over to see my mom. 

"M-Mom?" I studdered feeling puddles run down my cheeks. "IZUKU!" She yelled, running to me and hugging me. I hugged back. "M-mom.. i mis-missed you s-so muc-much mom!" I sobbed. 

"I missed you too Izuku... did they.. do stuff to you?" She asked, choking on her own words. "Depends what your talking about.." I sighed to her. "The police officer will talk to you about it.." she backed out of the hug and sat on the chair next to my bed. "Tell me about your adventure." She smiled and sniffled. Mom always refured to something bad as 'an adventure' since it was over. - hopefully. 

"It was crazy." I smiled to her.

* Bakugo's POV *

"So whats the plan Bakugo?" Kurogiri asked as i walked downstairs. "I was thinking, we kidnap Izuku's mom. We trade her for him. Easy, we know he'll do it." I shrugged. "Smart. How'll we get her though? That entire family is under 24/7 watch." Tomura butted in. 

"Kurogiri and teleport into the basement of their house." I said like it was obvious. "Yeah but they will scream." Dabi spoke as well. I noticed Toga was unusually quiet. "Toga, what are you doing?" I said, staring at her. "None of your business." She rolled her eyes, putting her phone down. 

"Dont get cocky with me." I raised an eyebrow at her. "Why are you being quiet about kidnapping someone? What are you doing on your phone?" Dabi joined in with the questioning. "Why do you all care?" She asked. 

"What do you know?" I asked. "Why Izuku left. You guys are so idiotic!" She shouted. "Oh yeah then why'd he leave hm?" Dabi asked. "You realize he has a MOM! He LOVES her! He has friends he has a home, you guys just- ugh never mind." Toga rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah but we are his friends! He left us too!" I shouted. "I was even more then friends for me.." I said quietly. Everyone was silent as i left the room. 

*  Izuku's POV *

I was sitting in a room with a police officer. "Tell me, you have a quirk? Yes or no?" I sighed. "Yes." I was annoyed because they wouldnt let me speak other then yes or no. "Whats the quirk?" He asked. "Um.. kinda like i can switch into whatever i need. So if i wanted flying I just thinking flying and a way to activate it.." I explained, or so tried.

"Hm.. ok.. how'd you get this quirk of yours?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Um.. someone stabbed a needle in me." I spoke. He looked at me as if i was lying. "Did they do anything else to you?" he sighed, annoyed. I decided i wasnt going to answer so i just made the same face he did and stared at him right back. 

"Hey, kid, i asked a question." He said, annoyed. I repeated him. "Hey kid, i asked a question." He looked beyond annoyed. "Alright, talk to all might." He rolled his eyes and got up. He left the room. 

I watched as someone else entered the room. All Might. "Hey kid. Tell me about the blonde, the one you kissed." He asked, sitting down across from me. My face flushed red. "W-What about him?" I replied. "You two have a relationship? Oor so..??" He asked. 

"Um.." I looked down. What do i say? Yes but no because i was a bad boyfriend and left him?! "Um.. kinda.. maybe.." I mumbled.

"Why kinda? Why um? Why maybe? Tell me kid, we need to know this." He sighed. "A guy with blue hands kidnapped me for the blonde i believe, then the blonde took interest in me, and he treated me nicely so i dont know.. i liked him.." i mumbled the last part. "I see. Why did he move? What quirk were you using?" He asked. 

"They locked up my hands so i wouldn't be able to use the quirk they gave me but last minute i created a quirk, where i could control him if i kissed him.." I explained. He nodded. "I understand kid. Thank you for your time, you can go now." He smiled. "Thanks.." I sighed and left the room. 

I grabbed a water bottle and left the building, walking home. I miss him.