Chapter 27- Destroyed

I'm going to update as I write. So I'd say that chapter are going to be coming out a lot quicker. I just hope you guys see them!!

Here you were. Standing at the doors of that faithful office. The trail of dead behind you was a heavy weight on your shoulders.

Feel guilty later. Win now.

You burst open the doors and prowled through the corridors. As you walked, you shifted into your Dragon. You were an Inferno. A whoosh of air came from above and you looked up to see none other than Haku. You growled but kept walking, refocused on the task at hand. He looked down at you, longing in his now yellow eyes.

"You have to give me a chance..."

We were able to communicate telepathically, it was a dragon thing as well as Ai.

"Hah! No way, you made a fool of me Haku. With... with her!"

He grimaced but continued to glide over you as you made your way to Yubaba's office.

"It's not my fault!"

You snarled, you don't know why, but you felt as if there was more to the story. You pushed on. The sadness would cloud your mind and you wouldn't be able to think straight. You needed to stay focused or else you would lose everything.

He whimpered, he was heartbroken and the pain in your hand had spread. You needed to touch him, love him, be with him.

But you couldn't.

He obviously wasn't interested in you anymore. It was just one of those truths that you wished was a lie.

You opened Yubaba's door to step into darkness. You walked in with Haku flying above you. Once you were inside the door shut closed with force and the pair of you were left blind.

A searing pain gashed across your back, you let out a gasp of pain and Haku was by your side in a minute. He went to nuzzle your neck but you growled for him to stay away. You blinked, your eyes adjusting to the darkness. You stepped in deeper, the fire lit up and the whole room was glowing in a warm light.

But the Shadows stayed as dark as before.

You got low, baring your fangs as you snarled at them. Haku landed beside you copying your movements. The shadows dispersed, evaporated into thin air.

"What?"

Your legs were swiped from underneath you. Your head was pushed to the the ground as you struggled to get out of the grasp of these monsters. You could see Haku was suffering to the same demand, you both writhed in the Shadows grasp. But they cut your body's, bruised your skin and tore away your fur. You both couldn't breath with the overwhelming pain.

"Haku..."

"I'm here."

"Why don't you love me..."

He smiled, a sad pained smile.

"There is no word to describe how much I love you..."

You grimaced as the shadows snapped your tail, breaking bones.

"You broke my heart, I don't count that as love..." you whimpered knowing it that your relationship was in jeopardy. You wanted him and he wanted you. But You were still angry, but you needed him.

"I love you Y/N" he gazed over at you as the Shadows scraped and scarred his body.

You smiled through the pain, sadness and heart wrenching feelings clouding your being.

"We will see Haku..."

You felt iron on your paws and looking down You saw that you had been chained so you couldn't walk.

"Awh, look at the two little love birds" No it couldn't be...

She stood behind the desk, staring at Haku and You with an awestruck gaze. Chihiro. She clicked her fingers and the Shadows gathered behind her. She took them over. She was the leader.

It all made sense.

She set it all up.

Haku furrowed his brows as he stared at the girl he had tried to make love with. His eyes widened as something clicked in his head.

"She knows where Zeniba lives, she knew I'd be there and you were a bonus. She told the Leader where we were and knowing I would kill him she already had her claws In the Shadows minds and was able to climb to the top in no time" Haku was furious, he figured it out as it all pieced together. His gaze could kill and he wouldn't take his eyes off the bitch behind the desk.

"By the looks on your cute little Dragon face Haku, I think I can safely say you figured it out? I mean you were always intelligent. But you were naive" she folded her arms as she bore holes through us with her cold stare. "I'll take everything away from you Haku. Everything." She held a grudge on him. Whatever the hell it was about You didn't know. He shifted back to his human form to speak with her. He was bloody and destroyed. His eyes were glazed over, he was in pain. His arms were shaking, the pain for him was worse than for you. He needed to touch you, the pain you felt had increased significantly, but he seemed to be getting it a lot worse.

He does care.

"What did I do to deserve you hurting me and Y/N!?" He shouted, his voice trembled, the pain and sadness claiming him. Chihiro wrinkles her nose in disgust. "You said you would find me. You said you would come back to me. But you never did" your brows furrowed in confusion.

"Haku?" You looked over at him, he wore a pained expression as if he was trying to figure something out. "I couldn't leave. Yubaba repeated everything. But the truth is, I dont want to leave. My life is here, with Y/N" His words melted you into a big puddle of mush.

"Your life was supposed to be with me. And it will be. Once she is out of the picture you will have no choice but to be with ME!" She walked towards you. She pulled a dagger out of its holder as she sauntered over to your beaten body, about to land the killing strike. "NO, DONT! KILL ME!! DONT HURT HER!" Haku roared as he tried to get closer to you. Your tail was broken, at least one of your legs were broken and your body was ruined. You shifted back to human form and you were... destroyed. "Don't worry Haku, it'll be ok" you offered a reassuring smile. The anger you had felt quickly dissipating as you saw the terrified look in his eyes. He shook his head as tears began to stream down his face. "N-No Y/N! You can't leave me please! Chihiro!!! Stop! you can't kill her!!!"

"Watch me" she was two paces away now, slowly advancing as she twirled the dagger in her fingers.

"Haku, it'll be alright. You can go back to Chihiro. You'll forget about me, it'll be like I never existed" You smiled weakly at him as Chihiro stood over you.

"NO!!!!!"

A/N
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRR!!!

I'm a cruel person I know. Forgive meeeee?

This story is coming to its end but I have a surprise for you when it does.

If you have any fanart for spirited away in general or this story, send it to me on my insta @amaraaodhfin

Orrrr by email amaraaodhfin@gmail.com

Cookies and cream,

-AA