Bonus Chapter 2

I. Hate. Dirt.
A poem by Lin,

Oh I hate the thing
The thing I see every day
You would think I'd be used to
The thing that washes away.

But alas I am not,
It's horrible feeling and smell
Have not adjusted too
My sense of taste and well,
Let's be honest.

I hate its blackness, the grime that collects on my skin.
A spirit comes to me to wash it away but my heart says turn away from your kin
"DONT LOOK AT IT" the voice screams. It's shouts loud and clear. I want to ignore it but I feel a little jeer,
Calling from the back of my mind it says "you waste of time!
How can you turn away, and leave the dirty grime?"
It's my job to clean
To wash and rinse
But I will always hate the way
It makes me feel
For I
Hate the dirt
And I
Always will

Backstory to how this poem came to be...

Lin is sitting at a bath. A filthy spirit is soaking in the bubbles watching her scribble away at a paper with a pen.

"Is it not your job worker to clean me?" It questions. Lin raises her head and stares at the spirit with a blank expression. The wheels are turning in her cleaver head about how to get out of cleaning the dirty, smelly thing.

"Yes, but to be honest I don't want to" oh dear she was going to regret that one. The shrieks that erupted from the foul creature made everyone cringe and shrink away. "SHUUUSHH" Lin screams not wanting to of offended the spirit. She didn't think before she spoke but she RARELY does.

"What's going on here?" The magnificent Y/N appears in the bath cubicle to find a startled Lin and a sobbing spirit.

Obviously, it looks pretty bad.

"Lin?" She says, her long hair and gorgeous kimono accentuating her figure. Lin reluctantly stands and shuffles to her boss and closest friend.

"Care to explain?" Y/N questions, her voice smooth as silk and melodic like a symphony. Lin grimaces and meets Y/N's eyes. "I hurt it's feelings because I said that I didn't want to clean it." Lin knew she was digging a deep hole for her self but. Who cares?

Y/N and Haku care.

"I'm afraid that we can't all do what we want. We have to take the good with the bad" Y/N explains matter of factly. Lin nods and shuffles into the bath, picking up her brush and soap.

"Sorry for calling you dirty"

A/N
It's dumb I know excuse my incompetence.