12: unpacking and my mom

Violet's P.O.V

I woke up to a amazing smell in the kitchen and the sun shining in my eyes, you would think that I was normal if you walked in to the house right now. I walk down stairs and I'm greeted by some female cooking bacon, eggs, and French toast. I pull a silver knife coated in wolfs bane out of it's holder on my waist, yes I keep a knife on me at all times. I walk up behind the person and quickly grab them putting the knife so it was just barely touching her neck. She freezes.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in this house?" I whispered into her ear.

"S-sorry ma'am, I was sent here t-to cook you food." She studdard out.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

"A-alpha Alex." She replyed. I let go of her and put the knife down, then I span her around to face me. She tensed and put her hands up to protect herself.

'I have not seen her in training.' Destiny said and I agree I don't recognize her.

"What's your name?" I ask in a soft voice. She looks up at me.

"K-kam." She said. Wait that sounds familiar, I think she was a slave with me when I was in the pack we where best friends. I smiled at her.

"Do they still force you to do things? And do they beat you if you don't." I asked. She looked suprised.

"How did you k-know that?" She asked.

"Kam, it's me, Violet." I say and she immediately hugs me tears coming down her face, I hug back.

"Vi, I thought I lost you! Don't ever do that to me again. Now come on we have to cook for the assassin's." She said more confidently. I was about to say something but my pack came down. I turned to them.

"Alpha how did you sleep?" Simon asked, not noticing my old friend behind me. I cleared my throat and motion to Kam, who is looking at them in fear but me in confusion.

"Who are you?" He growls out.

"Simon play nice she is Kam a old friend." I say and all of them lool at her then to me, then back to her.

"She's the one?" Tim asks, I nod and everyone of them go and hug her. I laugh as she screams in terror.

"Kam it's ok they won't hurt you." I laugh. They all let go of her, and she nods at me.

"How do you know them?" She asks. I sigh and sit on the couch. She follows after turning off the heat for the food, and the boys followed to.

"Well after I ran away, I crossed a lot of pack grounds and they found me........" I continue to tell her the story of how me and the boys met and how I became Alpha, along with me being the black wolf me having powers, my dad being Satan and all of that.

"So.... You are he Alpha of a assassin pack, the black wolf and he daughter of Satan?" She asks more to her self then anyone else.

"Don't forget the powers." I added in jokingly. She smiled and huged me.

"Man, I missed you" she said as I hugged back.

"I missed you to." I replied.

"Alpha I'm sorry to break up the reunion but we need to start unpacking, we procrastinated enough." August says. I nod and get off the couch.

"Remember the weapons go in the basement that I have already installed a silver doof coated in wolf's bane, unless they are your personal ones that you made your self. You all know the code." I say.

"Oh and I'll cook you guys some food you must be hungry." We all nod and seperate onto our rooms to unpack.

The first thing that I pull out is my special knife. Its mostly special because it has a second blade that comes out of the handle, and both blades inject silver mixed with wolf's bane into it's target. I put the knife down on my bed and pull out several more weapons, two of the guns along with five knifes I made myself to be more then lethal, I put all of them into a safe that's beside the bed and locked it in, besides for my special knife that I named so long ago 'Soul Reaper'. I put Soul into his case and strapped him onto my waist, he will still be visible though.

I walk down stairs after putting my other stuff away like clothes and bathroom necessities. I am carrying a lot of guns and knifes that we all share, I look to the table and see my members eating at Kam stairing at the weapons in fear. I shrug and walk down to the basement, open the door and drop all of the guns onto the table putting Soul on it.

I walk upstairs and sit at the table. "Everyone settled in yet?" I ask and they all say yes in one way or another.

"Do you guys always keep a weapon on you?" Kam asks as she reaches for Soul, I freeze and stair at her hand as she picks it up, I feel to boys teance up.

"Ummm.... Just saying you should be very careful with Soul, and maybe just don't touch him at all... He is Violets prized possession." Simon warns Kam and she looks at me. I just narrow my eyes on her hand. She drops Soul immediately. I grab him and take him our of the case.

"This knife is probably the most lethal thing you will ever see Kam, this knife has so much blood on it and so many kills were made with it." I said as I twirl it in my hand. Suddenly there what a hand on mu shoulder.

"Darling, your mother would like to speak to you." Dad said and I nodded getting up and running, running to the clearing in the woods.

Once I got there I saw my mom looking at me with so much love, and awe. She had a glowing white dress one with her long blond hair, and soft facial features.

"Hey mom." I say and run to hug her.

"Hello my daughter." Her angle like voice came.

"What do you need to talk to be about?" I ask and my dad comes out and stands next to mom.

"What's happening?" I ask again getting a bit scared.

(Hey guys! Thanks for reading, and remember to comment to really helps!)