Chapter 44: Talking wind

Borris sniffed the air.
"She is close, master." He whispered. Lucifer grunts, hidden in the shadows, his vermilion eyes glow. The last window shattered, a shadow landing on the ground, three tails waving in the air.
"The Bloodbeast-werewolf hybrid has landed...DUN DUN DUUUUN!"

"REPORT LILY!" He snaps his patients running thin. She folded her tails around her neck and stroked an imaginary beard.
"Gemma...is...DEAD!" Lily gasped. Her tails spread out, waving like octopus arms.

"DONT FUCKIN FUCK AROUND!" he boomed. "Was Death there?!" He asked getting up from his seat, hus face still shadowed. Lily nods her head violently, her white hair whipping back and front.

"Fuckin no. NO FUCKIN WAY!" He flames on.
"I saw him with my own two eyes both." She added to the nod.

"Fuckin cunt wipes, SHIT STAINS. BALL SAGGING, DICKLESS CAVENDISHES! COCK SUCKING BASTARDS! FUCK! " he slammed his fist against the wall. The entire building rumbled.

"Cant you negotiate with Death to bring her back, coz from what I saw earlier in the news... Zuri will stop at nothing to get the Cavendish squad. NOT EVEN A FULLSTOP. Zuri will single handedly destroy the city, world if it means that." Lily had that cute insane smile on her. A maniacal smile.

Just like Mateo and Cassie she thought to herself.

"Unless that flee-bitten Kolodimo finds her body and revives her. There is NO WAY Gemma's coming back. We'll have to begin the back up dimension of the plan... Eradication of the Cavendishes." He spat in a voice coated in anger, disgust and a pinch of fear.

The Bloodbeast Borris gasped. Lily laughed saying.
"Lets go commit some cardiac arrest thingy! Yahoo!" Her green eyes shone in the seeping midday light. Lucifer grinned, revealing his despicable face. Even the strongest stomachs would give in. It looked like melting plastic and candle wax.

"Where you beaten up, like seriously fucked up?" Lily asked. Lucifer's red flames turned blue, then purple then dark orange.
"I AM LUCIFER, KING OF HELL, OVERLOOKER OF THE UNDERWORLD...I DO NOT LOOSE OR GET FUCKED UP. ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY "BEAT" ME." his flames radiated so much heat the building caught on fire, the two mutts ran out.

"That should be the last time anyone even ASKS if I lost." he jumped out of the flaming building, crashing it down as he left 

HI WATTPADDERS THANKS FOR THE READS. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID