Chapter 46: Sweet mother of detail

Zuri woke up suddenly being dragged off into a room. They shoved her into a bright room filled with torture weapons. She tried to struggle out. Straight-jacket. It took her a while to realize she was in interrogation like her sister was.

I ain't saying SHIT she thought in disgust.

The room was dim, light reflecting off utensils. Zuri was instantaneously tied up to a metal cold chair. The General took hold of a needle with a long piano string and began stitching her lips shut. One by one, hole by hole. Zuri groaned but was too drained to do anything, not even transform. He tied a knot at the end of the stitch, grabbed a metal spiked whip to carry on his game. The sound bounced off the walls of the empty room, her skin flaying with each whiplash effect, the glimmer of satisfaction in his eyes told Zuri this is the only reason he became a General. Bone began exposing when the lean man decided to introduce a new method of pain, her body was striped with blood marks oozing from them.

The fingers became his next target, pricking needles into them and ripping them out one by one. Zuri thought he was a cliche torturer and in the state that she was she could do anything. All she could do was flinch in pain as he rubbed the rough sea-salt on he open wounds, she tried opening her mouth bur the stitches held tight. How DOES HE EXPECT ME TO TALK IF MY MOUTH IS STITCHED SHIT? Fuck, if only I wasn't so weak, I could escape. I could've saved Gemma but  I was too weak. Come Cavendishes let me show you just how weak I am.

I'm so sorry dearest reader but unfortunately this is the worst filler chapter ever. I had to do it because i kinda skipped chapter 46 and went straight to 47. SORRY.