Introduction

____________________________

" The goal of the marriage is
not to think alike,  
but to think together !! "

___________________________

Kunwar Amar as
  Advik Mathur

Kunwar Amar as   Advik Mathur

____________________________

Shakti Mohan as
Mishka Rathore

Shakti Mohan as Mishka Rathore

____________________________

(Ps- You can imagine any of your favorite stars as Advik and Mishka. 🙈)
____________________________
Synopsis

Advik's pov,
I always used to think marriage is not my cup of tea especially when it isn't love but ARRANGED.
But I must say my thinking changed the day I saw her in that red salwaar. She looked like an angel landed on earth only for me.
I had gone with the thought of rejecting the girl but got clean bowled by her twinkling eyes.
One look towards her & it felt she was the one made for me.
All of a sudden the whole concept of Arranged marriage felt right to me.
I had dated a few girls before but no one was as captivating as her.
She came and conquered my heart with her dazzling smile.
The guy who hated the concept of settling, is now desperate to start a new life with this woman named MISHKA.

**********

Mishka's pov,
In the world of love marriage, I was always fascinated by the idea of ARRANGED marriage.
Ever since I was a child I thought there is no adventure bigger than arranged marriage.
It's like you get to know something new about your better half everyday.
Today a guy came to see me.
Just by looking at him I got the feeling that he is made only for me.
His charming face and well toned body was not something that made me fall for him.
But it was the calmness in his eyes and that naughty smile on his face that swiped right into my heart.
I don't know what in him attracted me like no one till date could.
I could feel a kind of connection with him.
I know you can't judge a person in just one meet. I know I was taking a risk by agreeing to marry him in just one meeting.
But I was ready to take risk and tie a knot with this man called ADVIK.

**********
Hello guys,
I am Advisha and not Janvi!!
This is my first story with a concept, which may be a bit  similar to other arranged marriage stories. It may be cliche at some point of time. But please do read and support.
Do hit on the star and vote🙏🏻
Give your valuable reviews too.