Chapter 6

Mishka's pov,
I entered my house and found no one home. So I directly went to my room. I changed my clothes and was sitting on the bed recalling the happenings of the day. Suddenly it struck me what I told Advik before entering the house.

God what did I just say to him!! How the hell did I say that I am falling for him. What will he be thinking about me? Shit I sounded like a desperate person. It's not been even a single day that I met him and I indirectly said I love you to him. I don't even know much about him and his life, then how can I fall in love with him? Agghh I am super confused. Is it love or just an attraction??

God!! Please send someone to help me.

My chain of thoughts were broken by a shout in ears.

"You cheat!!! I hate u! Go to hell" were the words that were being shouted.

Ohh God I asked you to send some sensible person to help me but here you sent my friends at my place!! But wait why the hell are they shouting?

"Trish! Why the hell are you shouting? Who the hell cheated you? " I asked irritated.

"You!!" Latika shouted.

Aghh why is everyone shouting today. First Advik then Trisha, and now latika.

"First of all, calm down and stop shouting." came my frustrated reply.

They all settled themselves on my various bean bags and chairs except for Trisha. Oh God why the hell is she glaring me??

I just shrugged my thoughts and pulled her on the bed where I was sitting and gave her a glass of water from the bedside.

"Now tell what's wrong?" I enquired calmly.

"You know what I hate you. Since childhood I tell you everything about me. From the first time my milk tooth fell to the first time I kissed Vihan. You were always the first person to everything. You were not only my friend but also a important part of my family. But you don't even consider me your friend. I am really hurt. I thought I have the same importance in your life as you have in mine. But I am not at all important to you. This hurt me. You cheated me. You played with my feelings." she cried.

" Trish!! Hey what happened why are you thinking like that? You are always the most important person in my life. You are my other half babes.! "I said utterly confused from why did she feel that she isn't anything to me.

" No you are lying!! That is why you didn't tell me that you were going to see a boy for marriage. "she complained.

Oh so she is angry about that thing. But wait a minute she is at fault. Yesterday night I tried to call her so much, but she was busy talking to Vihan so much that her phone was always engaged.

" Well, that is your fault. I tried calling you but your line was busy so what could I do." I shrugged

"You could have called us and told na but!" shivani said.

"You all know first I share everything with Trish and then I tell others." I said in a obvious tone.

"So what you could have messaged me!" Trisha murmured.

"As if you open the messages. Check your phone. I have sent atleast 20 messages to you. But you toh don't have time to read it. Aap toh badi business woman ho na! Why will you read my messages." I stood up from the bed

"Sorry na !! I agree my mistake." Trisha said cutely with a pout.

She always does this whenever I am angry she makes this cute face and I forgive her. But not today. I just rolled my eyes trying not to smile.

"Huhh!!! Machaar itna ego mat dikha.!! Ja even I won't say sorry." she arrogantly said.

"You chipkali!! Ek toh galti ki and maafi bhi nai mangni. Idiot." I retorted.

"Chalo so now everything is normal. They both are back to theirselves." Fiza smiled.

"Matlab??" both Trisha and I asked together

"Arre you both called each other Machaar and chipkali. So you both have forgiven each other" Elisa clarified.

"Ohh that. I was never angry on HER." I said.

"And neither me. I just shouted on her as we had not fought since long." Trisha said as a matter of fact and came to hug me.

"Uff you both never change.!!" latika said.

"Never ever." Trisha and I shouted and laughed. While the other four face palmed theirselves.

"Arre wait !! Now I need to know everything in detail." Trisha said all of a sudden.

I just nodded and then told them everything from tye time mom told me the proposal to our first conversation to our outing but I did not tell his name.

As I completed the whole story I looked at them. They all were looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth.

"What" I asked.

"Are you serious?? You behaved so maturely!" Trisha asked while checking my body temperature.

"Yes guys!! Stop acting weirdly." I said.

"Arre, this is weird!! You talking to someone whom you don't know so maturely is new." Latika said.

"Are you attracted towards him??" Trisha asked.

"I don't know, you know what I made a big blunder. I said him that I am falling for him" I closed my eyes expecting a shout.

And I was right, they all shouted together.

"Ya I don't know why I felt like saying it. I don't know whether I was attracted to him or something else. But I said." I confessed.

"Mish!! I want to meet the guy!!" Trisha declared.

"Hmm will make you meet soon!!" I said.

"Waise are you serious about him???" Elisa asked.

"Shayad. I have no idea isliye toh I am asking you all!!" I muttered.

"You will find out soon on your own in sometime." Shivani said

"Waise what is his name? Puri story mein wahi toh nai boli tu." Fiza asked.

"Woh you all will find when you all meet him." I said.

"OKK!! Waise we all are going shopping tomorrow, meri engagement ki." Trisha said.

"Yaar I am not coming shopping with you all. You all bore me alot." I complained.

"No I need my best friend for my engagement shopping. Then we even need to shop for our trip we are leaving after a month man.." Trisha said.

I just nodded.

"Mishka, call your to be tomorrow evening. Our fiances are also coming we will meet him tomorrow." Shivani said.

I again nodded.

We talked for a while and then we started watching a movie. Later we all slept in my room.

Mishka's pov ends.

----------------------------------------------
Vote°comment°share♥️