Chapter 9

Advik's pov,
We kissed!! I still can't believe we kissed. That was so surreal. The feeling of having her in my arms is just heaven. I could clearly listen to her heartbeats. They were so much in sync with mine.

Even if I loose my memory this one will stay intact forever. I seriously loved this moment. Hopefully she doesn't regret it because I truly don't.

"Hope you don't regret it!" I asked in her ears.

"Let's leave, they all must be waiting." she whispered.

"Hmm" was all I could speak. I just wanted time to freeze. Everything happened so fast but it felt right. As if my soul found his other half.

We broke the hug, I bent a bit and kissed on her forehead. Then we both again settled on the bike.

Pov ends.

Trisha's pov,
Ahh it's already 7 where are they?? We all are waiting for mish since last half and hour. Even Advik isn't here. Yaar I am pissed off.

"Vik!!! Where the hell is your best friend?" Karan asked.

I swear they all are pissed off.

"I don't know, last when I called him, he said he was on his way to pick up Angel bhabhi." Vihan said

"Who is this angel bhabhi??" latika asked.

"The one who is going to marry Advik" rishabh said

"Angel!! Nice name." Jiya said.

"Trisha, where is Mishka??" Ben asked.

"No idea. She said she will be leaving hospital by 6. So considering that she should reach now." I said

"Maybe, some emergency in the hospital." Mihir said.

I just nodded and tried to call Mishka. While Vihan was calling Advik.

"Guys, I think we should start shopping. They will directly join us." Panchi said

"I guess she is right. Let's go." Fiza said.

Everyone agreed so we entered the shops. Being bog industrialists we were given special treatment.

I was so angry on Mishka now. How can she be late for my engagement shopping.

Everyone had started shopping. Panchi, Jiya, Fiza and Latika even found their outfits for my engagement. After half and hour others also completed their shopping. It was only me and Vihan who couldn't find a proper engagement outfit.

I know even Vihan is in no mood to shop without Advik. Generally Advik is the one who shops for him like I do for Mishka. God I am damn angry on that machar for spoiling my mood. Now I am in no mood to shop without her.

"Guys lets go, I am not getting any outfit of my choice." I said.

"Arre but it's your engagement within two weeks and you both have only not found your outfit." Jiya said.

"Guys let it be even I am in no mood to shop now." Vihan said

"That means the groom will come to his engagement in his boring suits??" came a voice from behind.

This is the voice I wanted to hear since last few hours. Finally my girl is here. Mish is here.

"Rosy!! Finally you here.!!" I shouted and hugged her.

"Minty stop behaving like you are meeting me after ages." Mishka said.

"Ek minute, who are these minty and rosy??" Advik asked.