Chapter 5

Mishka's pov,
We reached the mall, Advik took me to some showroom whose name I didn't read. Since last half and hour he is finding a perfect casual outfit for himself. Ahh, he takes more time than girls while shopping. How am I going to handle his shopping in future??

"Advik, you need to choose only one pair. Take anyone. I am bored man." I whined.

"Arre, I ain't liking anything! Do one thing you only choose whatever you like. I will wear that." he told me.

I just nodded and then went through some clothes and gave him a pair of clothes.

"Wear this they will suit you. Please be quick, I don't want to waste our whole time in shopping only." I gave him the clothes and pushed him in the changing room.

He came out wearing those clothes. I must say, he looks handsome. Well I am proud of my choice.

" So how do I look? " he asked me excitedly

" Hmm I must say my choice is good. I am proud of it!!" I winked at him

"Very funny!" he maded a face.

We then went towards the payment counter and made the payment and later we left the shop.

"So what's next?" I curiously asked him.

Before he could answer my question many reporters came running towards us.

"Sir, is she your new girlfriend?"

"Is something going between you two?"

"Are you going to marry her or it's just a fling like your previous girlfriends?"

"Why haven't you introduced her in public?"

"Have you also started keeping a mistress like other business men?"

"Sir, we need answers. Why are you quiet?"

OMG, this media people are just bombarding with the questions and their assumptions. They aren't letting us speak. Who the hell on the earth give them right to call me mistress.

"Enough, not a word against her. I am not liable to give all my life details to you all. And she isn't my mistress, she is my fiancée. And yes dare you all telecast all this on tv or publish it in the newspaper. I will then surely sue you and your company as well. No one messes with Advik Mathur. Stay in your limits. " Advik shouted with anger. I flinched at his tone. He looked like a devil with rage in his eyes. Now I understand why people call him heartless devil and are scared of him.

To be honest seeing his this form even I am afraid of him right now.

" Security!!! How the hell did they enter the mall??" he again shouted.

Why does he have to shout so much? I will get a heart attack due to his shoutings.

The security came and cleared the media and the crowd that had gathered to see the drama. Everyone in the crowd were staring at me, which made me uncomfortable as I never had such experience in past. My family never introduced me in media and coming in limelight all of a sudden made me afraid. I gripped my hold over Advik's arm.