Chapter 26

Trisha's pov

At night all of us were in Mishu and my room when someone put a hand on my mouth and pulled me out.

I was too shocked with the happening. I was about to kick him where it hurts the most but something stopped me.

"Don't you kick me unless you don't want to become a mother in future."

It was the voice of the person I love the most..... Vihan but how can he be here?

"Trisha Agrawal stop imagining him everywhere!" I said to myself.

"Well T baby, you are not imagining me. I am here standing in front of you." He said and I pinched myself and it did hurt.

"Oh God, you are here! How? Why?" I cut by a kiss on my lips and I immediately stopped.

"Good that you stopped. Ady's idea does work!" He said and I gave a confused expression.

"Arre don't you know this, Advik kisses Mishka everytime he wants to stop her continuous talking and then she gets lost in the kiss and stops talking. Nice na! Now I will use this on you also, issi bahane tumhe bohut saari kisses karne ka mouka milega." He winked.

"Shut up Vee! Abhi tum ye batao ki tum log sab yaha kyu aaye ho? " I asked impatiently

" Let's go to your room others will be waiting for us. "he said and pulled me with him.

" Toh meh toh room mein enter hi ho rahi thi, you pulled me. "I said in an obvious tone.

" Woh I needed you dose of hugs and kisses before the whole drama that is going to be unfolded. " Vihan said making me curious.

We soon reached my room only to find everyone sitting with their partners and even Rishabh Jiya and Karan Panchi were present. The only people not found were my dear best friend and her fiance.

" Guys where are our new love birds?" I asked.

"Finally you both are here, we thought they are with you both." Shivani said

"Nah, they arent with us. Kidhar hoge ye dono ab?" I asked

"Guys chill, Mr majnu romance kar raha hoga apni laila ke saath. Let them enjoy there and us over here." Vihan said.

"Woh, sab toh thik hai but please can anyone tell me why are the men over here? " Latika asked

"Yes, it was our trip you all spoilt it." Fiza said.

"Aree, we didnt wish to but we have come to take you all back!" Amir said.

"Kyu? Abhi toh sirf ek din hua hai." All the girls including me shouted.

"Well that's because my Nani and Advik ki dadi is back from her tirth yatra and she wants to meet her grand daughter in laws." Vihan said.

"Oh!" I said.

"Wait a minute, your nani and his dadi?" Elisa asked.

"Are they both the same person" Jiya asked and Vihan nodded.

"So are you both cousins?" Prachi asked and he again nodded.

"Bhai, tune yeh baat hume pehle kyu nai bataya." Rishabh asked.

"Aise hi!" Vihan said.

"So when do we need to leave?" I asked sadly.

Hey don't get me wrong, I have no problem with their grandmother but the thing is our trip got cancelled due to it. All the planning for Mishka's birthday in Miami got wasted..

"Trishu, I know you and all the other girls are sad but sorry the situation was not in our hand. Advik and I tried to convince her but she is very stubborn yaar! I promise once she goes back to Kedarnath we will let you all continue your trip." he said innocently.

" Hmm" was all I replied.

Vihan stood from his place and came and hugged me.

"I am sorry!" He whispered in my ears.

"Vee, can we come back after one month? We have planned Mishka's birthday in Miami. Please."

"Will try! By the way we are leaving tomorrow morning. " Vihan said.

"Ohk, I'll pack my stuff. Eli, Fiza, Shivi, Latika you all enjoy our trip with your fiancés. We'll leave tomorrow." I said.

"Nai re Trishh, we are also returning back with you. Trip fiancés ke saath nai friends ke saath karni thi." Elisa said

"Ha abhi nai toh kabhi aur din, chalo ab room mein jaake packing kar lete hai." Shivi said

Everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms. In my room I started packing but do you all think Mr Vihan Jindal would let me pack shanti se?

No, na! He didn't let me. Full time sharat and romance.

Anyways I wonder where the love birds Mishka and Advik are!

Pov ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know the chapter is not worth reading and pretty much boring.

Feel free not to comment and vote if you dislike the chapter.

Sorry for not  even giving a glimpse of Mishvik!

Ps- You all can comment or dm your ideas regarding the story if you have any. I would be glad to get some ideas.

And lastly I won't say vote, comment and share, as its completely your decision to do so. I wont force you all!