A Plan

Isaac shared with Scott his concerns as Sky had to leave. "Why are you telling me," Scott asked. "I'm not telling you. I'm asking for your advice," Isaac corrected. "Why me," Scott asked. "Because Sky trusts you- I trust you. You always try to do the right thing," Isaac explained. "Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing," Scott admitted, "Actually I always have no idea what I'm doing." "Hm," Isaac started, "Do you wanna let me know what you're doing right now?" "I'm not going anywhere if that's what you mean," Scott replied, "I have too many people here that need me." "Well I guess that makes me lucky because I don't have anyone, so...," Isaac said sadly. "I think Winnie and Sky would disagree," Scott replied. Isaac started to leave. "Are you going to go with them," Scott asked. "Yeah... Tell Sky, I'm sorry. Good luck with the game," Isaac said. Scott nodded before adding, "I'm not going to the game either. I can't even think about a meaningless game right now," Scott replied. "You weren't at practice last week were you," Isaac asked. Scott looked up confused. "Jackson was there, as if nothing had happened. He's playing tonight," Isaac said before leaving.

Winnie was getting ready with Lydia as she saw texts from Sky who was meeting them after work. They snagged their seats in the bleachers. They saw Stiles and Scott talking on the benches. "You know it can technically be considered love after woking through trauma together," Lydia said. She saw Stiles walking well scrambling onto the field. "He's on the field," Winnie said excitedly ignoring Lydia's comment. Skyler was walking over as Winnie exclaimed, "Stiles is on the field!" "Coach must really be desperate," Sky teased. "Yes, but he's on the field," she countered still smiling. "Why isn't Scott," Skyler asked. "Academics," Lydia explained. They saw sheriff stand up and shout excited. Winnie smiled to him before he sat down. Skyler tensed up. Winnie looked over to her and Skyler whispered, "Gerard's controlling the kanima he's threatening him. He has until the end of the game to give Gerard Derek, or Jackson kills someone."

They all cringed as Stiles caught the ball and was tackled. "Please be careful," Sky muttered to Scott under her breath. They watched Stiles get his ass handed to him. Sky saw Isaac show up in his gear. She was starting to wonder if he wasn't going to the game. She smiled as he told Scott he was there to win. He looked to Gerard before locking eyes with Skyler. He couldn't leave her in the middle of this. "You came for her," she heard Scott say smiling. Isaac just smiled at his girlfriend and looked back to the game asking Scott about his plan. "We have to make it so coach has no choice but to play you," Isaac reasoned. Scott questioned how they'd do that, but Isaac just smiled as he was sent onto the field.

Skyler watched Isaac check his own teammate. "What the hell was that," Lydia asked. "Oh no," Winnie muttered catching on as someone was subbed in. Another member down. They watched Isaac plow through the team. Winnie laughed as he half ass shrugged to the coach. Skyler stood up seeing Isaac get run down by Jackson. She was halfway down the bleachers before the rest of the crowd even reacted. Scott was by her side as Isaac said, "It's not broken, but I can't move it." Sky looked up to say, "I'll stay with him, stop Gerard." She walked with the emts to the ambulance to have Isaac checked out.

Winnie watched Scott and Stiles get knocked down. Sky was knocked upside the head and woke up in the school to see Isaac on the ground trying to draw attention to himself to get the hunters and Gerard away from her. Still not being fully conscious the dragon took over. Skyler roared catching one of the hunters. Her restraints burned off as the other hunter put one engulfed in flames out. Fire was coming from her eyes as the scales rose. Gerard shot her and she groaned as it lodged into her shoulder. Her body started to try and heal. She whacked the gun away and rushed to Isaac helping him up. Gerard pulled out a sword as the two pressed against the sinks. They saw Scott behind Gerard and smirked. Gerard saw him in the reflection.

Winnie watched Stiles get the ball and start running. He was almost to the goal. Winnie stood cheering. They all shouted at him to shoot it. He got a goal and the rest of the stands stood screaming with Winnie. Skyler and Scott took on the hunters that charged them as Sky left Isaac propped up on a sink. Scott realized Gerard was gone. Skyler stayed with Isaac. Winnie and Lydia were screaming their heads off with every goal. Winnie froze as the lights cut out. She heard a scream and ran to the field in the darkness. Chaos erupted. She needed to find Stiles. Skyler and Isaac could handle their own, but he was human.