Ding dong (Full chapter)

I sighed and placed my phone down. Why couldn't Jungkook just tell me how long? A few days? A few months? A few years? A few- DING DONG!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

So...

It was a few seconds.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FLIPPING DUCK?! HOW ARE THEY HERE SO SOON?!

I quickly composed myself and walked towards my front door. I noticed my outfit. Baggy sweats and a shirt that is two sizes too big. I sighed as I couldn't do anything and just opened my door.

"Hello!" I was met with a sudden sound of seven members saying hello. I jumped a little, I didn't expect it to be so loud. Jin seemed to notice.

"Aish, calm down! You scared Y/n!" He said, as he softly hit the back of Jungkook's head.

"Yah!" The youngest retaliated and swung back. The two members soon were in a playful fight.

"Sorry Y/n. I was just so excited!" Jimin said, walking a little forwards so he could be seen.

"Awe~ it's fine. Come in, I'm sorry for the mess, I had no heads up." I glared at Jungkook even though he was still fighting with Jin. I stepped to the side and let the members in.

I was so caught up with stuff that I forgot that this was BTS. My favourite group of all time. I can't act weird now though... They're still human.

"Well, it can't be worse than my place," Namjoon commented. He ruffled my hair and sat down on my couch. I just laughed and called in the maknae and the eldest.

"Why'd y'all come in the first place?" I asked. Yoongi was the first to reply.

"Our manager though it would be great if we knew our fans better."

"I can see that, but a girl? Wouldn't that cause controversy? Like, rumours and stuff."

"Most of our fans are girls. It would be weird if we chose as boy." Taehyung chipped in.

"I guess... JUNGKOOK WHERE'D YOU GET THE BANANA MILK?!" I nearly shouted. I noticed that the vocalist has found the pack of banana milk I bought yesterday.

"I found it?" I smiled goofily at Jungkook. I also caught Namjoon and Jin talking to each other. I knew I shouldn't eavesdrop so I left and went to talk to Hoseok.

"How's the place?" I asked. Hoseok was looking at all the pictures I had of my family and I. I don't know why I kept them. They should've been gone by now.

"It's cute. Just like you~." The dancer softly 'booped' my nose. I giggled softly, and turned a little red. Hoseok just smiled brightly and continued looking through.

"Hold up, I'll go cook some food." At the mention of food, Seokjin perked up. I walked towards the kitchen and found that he followed me there.

"I'll help you cook."

"No, no, no, you're the guest. I couldn't." I rejected his offer.

"I don't care, I'm helping you." The eldest began gathering the ingredients. I just said thank you softly and worked along side him. I chopped some vegetables, and soon my mind drifted.