Shorti

I am at shorty crib and all I am thinking about is her dad threats . I told her to wait 5 mins for me because her dad wanted to see me.

Flashback
I walked back in shook , he had his gun on his lap and looking at me with a serious face and everyone around him had there attention on me . Wassup Mr. King everything good ? He looked at me and simply said you break her motherfucking heart and that's your life. If you ever put your fucking hands on her everywhere you touch her I shoot. Do you understand me Clarence? Yes I said looking at him dead in his eyes. I like you Clarence I'll hate to have to hurt you. we good I said walking out.
Flashback over

She look so good thou I couldn't help myself I was chancing it all & I know I was wrong. She wanted me to stay so guess what I am staying. I am so nervous because of what her dad said all I can think about was a blunt. She asked what I want to eat and I told her and figure it was gonna take her a minute so I walked out.

I sat in my car rolling the blunt and all I can picture is her riding my dick. I know we just met and all but I am already kinda cool with her dad and I been around family. I wanted a relationship with her so I'll wait as long as she want me too. Beside I tryna have her limping around her pops to soon . He probably think I hurt her I laughed I sat in my car and smoke a facial scrolling threw instagram and seen kay added me so I followed her back.

Scrolling threw her picture and I started to think to myself how did i get so lucky . I laugh a little I was already talking like shes my girl lol . Imma get her thou watch. I finished my blunt and walked back in I took off my shoes and sat on the couch. 10mins later she was running down the stairs her ass in that jumpsuit she got on . Got my dick hard all ready her ass sat so perfect she didn't have no bra on I had to turn away cause if not my shit woulda got straight stiffy.

She looked at me and ask was I ready to eat yet I said yeah trying not to look at her she fix my plate and walked over to me. She gave me my plate and no lie I watch her ass all the way back to the kitchen.

She came back in and sat on the couch by me , she had a nice little sectional couch. I watched her eat laughing talk shit to the tv . we got to know eachother alittle bit. She grab my plate and walked over to the sink . I wasn't saying to much just listening her talk .

I stood up and walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and pushing my dick against her butt. She turned around and I kissed her , real quick peck she look at me and I look down at her kissing her more and finally the kiss deepened . I picked her up against the wall. she gonna get this dick tonight I said to myself but then she pushed me away ..

staring at her outta breath and she walked over to me pulling me down so I can kiss her.  I place my hand in her waist and travel down to her ass , It was so fat all her father threats was long gone. I picked her up and walked her over to the couch not breaking the kiss .

She started grinding on my dick I had both hands on her waist and was helping rock her . I watch her she tugging at my belt. I wanted this but I wasnt ready for her dad bullshit. I started thinking to my self she is so beautiful and she so horny right now but I am not ready for all this bullshit with her pops . He does shit like this everyday I know cause I seen what hes capable of & I didn't wanna be next .

I broke the kiss and know she was sucking on neck she kept hitting my spot licking and sucking . I had to pull away I started kissing on her neck I twirled my tongue around and whispered in her ear. I know you want this dick right now ma , But I can't give it to you. She looked at with this expression and if I could explain it I would .

Why she said ?? Your dad gonna kill me he said he is gonna chop me up and ship me to my moms . He don't gotta know she whispered. I looked at her and put my fingers in her panties she was soak and I know her puss gonna feel so good on my dick .

All this for me Kay , she looked at me moaning louder I stuck my fingers in and started going crazy . She whisper in my ear I want you right now . Say no more I pulled my dick out and started stroking it she sat back and look as if she was scared . This what you want ... she said nothing . say yes daddy , she looked up at me and repeated what I said . Go get the condom . I don't have one she said & honestly I can't believe I don't got one.

I threw out some suggestions but she wasn't feeling it so I stop and just looked at her . well I guess imma just have to kiss your other set of lips I flip her on her back and started going to work. She was moaning so loud, she was so tight and wet I just wanted to stick the tip in. I was so hard that my dick was rock hard and her moan was so sexy .
she was telling me she was about to cum but before I understand what she was saying her legs start shaking and she came in my mouth and I slurped it all up ..she just laid there . Baby I have to take a shower or something . she just laid there ain't say nothing .

I went up stairs and shower I hate beating my dick. I threw on some sweats I had in the car and went back down stairs and she wasnt there I went upstairs and she was in her robe knocked tf out . I laughed to myself. she wanted this dick so bad but barley can take the tongue I laughed again . I threw the blanket on her and walk in the guest room and soon as I laid down I was out ......