3SoM3

15votes
Soon as we got in the room kay pushed me down on the couch , I started removing my watch and my chains as I watch her and Leah , the stripper . damn she was something ,

Kay came out looking good asf , baby when you get that , don't worry about she said walking over towards me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kay came out looking good asf , baby when you get that , don't worry about she said walking over towards me .
       Then Leah came out behind her , I bit my lip I didn't wanna say anything wrong to ruin this moment . Baby , you trust me she said walking over with a blind fold you know I do .

 Baby , you trust me she said walking over with a blind fold you know I do

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  I felt Kay tug on my pants so I sat up helping her pull of my shorts . Don't kiss him is all I heard before I felt two tongue move up and down on my shaft , this is crazy , I was screaming in my head and had enough of them teasing me . I grab one of their heads pushing it down on my dick up and down by the moans I can tell it was Leah , my baby got a soft moan , her shit was just sloppy. Damn I said under my breath as I moved her head up and down .
Next thing I know the blindfold was off and Kay was sucking on my neck and kissing me whispering all type of nasty shit in my ear . I look down at Leah sliding my wood in and out her mouth , you like that daddy Kay whisper in my ear before bitting my ear lope all I can do is nodd because if I talk I was gonna let out a groan .
Kay walked over to the bed telling Leah to follow her , Leah crawled up the bed putting her tongue deep inside of kay's pussy . Watching her moan and squirm was sexy asf I stroke my wood placing a magnum on it , Leah had her ass in the air and I notice all the butterflies she had on it . I look over a kay and I slide in Leah roughly . damnn her shit was gripping but nothing like kays .
I watch Kay as I slid in and out . Her love faces was sexy , I felt like the man . Fuck that I am the man . Kay said she cool with this , I am bouts to show her what I AM ABOUT this ain't my first 3 some . I grab both sides of Leah ass smacking it , damn daddy she moan lowly looking back at me , i mushed her head shoving it back into my baby pussy . I pulled out tapping my dick on her clit . Pushing back in .
1pm next day ,
I woke up with Leah on one arm and Kay on the other , I couldn't even move I was stuck . I looked over and both of them slump , meaning they wasnt moving no time soon .
I look under the cover and they both was still naked . Lastnight was crazy shit , maybe the most wildest night of my life . I slide my hand away from Leah and then slowly moved my hand away from Kay . And I slided outta the bed to find my phone and take a piss .
Fucked It hop i might aswell hop in the shower finishing up my hygiene and walked out the bathroom they as was still sleep . I walked outside waiting on tae and black to meet me so we can smoke a backwood .
Lastnight black said , I look over to him smash boffum . Lucky motherfucka , Kay man I can't wait to marry her .
Where she at now , in the room knocked out and oh girl what's her name black said . Leah I smirked . Where she at ? In the bed with Kay knocked out . Where Brittany I asked passing the blunt , her boring ass in the room. Know she boring dontae said . I just laughed , FaceTime call Wifey 💍
Kay : why you left us ,
Me : went to smoke with the guys I flipped my camera to them .
Kay : oh well hurry back she said lowly , she looked sad . I walked away from the guys .
Me : wassup baby , you good ?
Kay : yeah she changed her tone just waiting on you .
Me : 5 mins
Kay : alright

Ah man she mad tae asked , I don't know but watever happen is done and over with now so if she is we can go home and pretend this never happen , I feel you he said nodding.

Baby i said walking in the room , she was standing at the sink brushing her teeth . Leah bag was still here but I didn't see her around.
I came behind her placing kissing on her neck , but she moved from me and rinse her mouth out . I know it's bout to be some shit , I walked in the room and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out .
She walked out and stood in front of me and I wrap my arms around her waist putting my head on her stomach . I think I am pregnant C . okay you sure you can be sick from drinking lastnight . I wasn't that drunk . you sure I questioned her . Yes baby but look - wait hold up kay I cut her off .  so you was doing all that freaky shit tispy I asked forrowing my eyebrows.
That's not the point . Aye we can take a test when we get home in the morning . We leaving tonight yep i said kissing her stomach . What about Leah ? what about her baby that was a onetime thing I said . Imma get her number maybe we can do it again . I just mugged her .I enjoy it and I know you did and she definitely did . I got up and touched Kay head you definitely still drunk .
No I am not she said with a attitude but laughing . Where she at anyways ? Outside she said going in the bathroom. I fix my shorts walking out on the patio .

 Hey C she said from the hammock , wassup I said nodded my head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hey C she said from the hammock , wassup I said nodded my head . Come sit with me she motioning her finger , I don't think that will be wise I said trying keep my eyes on her face and not that fat ass . I am good here enjoying the view I said . Damn she is fine and all I can think about is how is was all in them guts lastnight .
Baby Kay said coming out the slide in door . Wasssup? what y'all talking about she asked , shit I said turning my attention to her kissing her soft lips. I am going to go Leah said wait can I get your number kay said looking back at me . For her not me I said walking away . For us she said hugging her . bye c she said putting her arm around my neck . I back away from her and simply told her It was nice meeting you Leah and this bitch said and it was nice pleasing you tae she did a little wink and walked out . That girl is weird kay .. no she not !
15votes