C POV

Week later ........

     walking towards the door on the phone with my boy tae . I unlocked the door and she was on the couch with Julez knocked out.
     I stood over her for a minute just admiring her beautiful face I haven't seen in a week. She had nothing but boy shorts on and one of my shirts . Fine ass man I can't get enough of her but I ain't fucking with her nomore.
  Kay I shook her . Hm ? She said with her eyes close. Kay wake your ass up girl. Imma hit you back bro I put the phone down and try to grab Julez but she jump and look at me almost tooking back at what she saw.
   I am coming to get him I called and text but you didn't answer so I popped up. I am sorry I was sleep she said whipping her eyes. It's cool I can get him ready , he gotta shower give me a few mins I am bouts to shower too. Iight just don't take to long i am taking him to a kids party . Oh okay
20mins later
C ? I got up and head up stairs, she was still on the shower . Yeah I said from the door frame , grab juju here . I grab his towel off the rack and grab him from her . I look over her naked body and it was taking everything in me not to stare . Believe or not my dick was already dancing on my pants and she seen it.
    I walked away I got ju dress and she came out in just a towel hair dripping , bare face . I went and got some socks for ju and came back she drop the towel exposing her naked body. I kept my head down , not today satan. She knew what she was doing I glance up she was sliding on a thong her ass swallow it right up. 
    What time you bring him back she said turning around , them perfect nipples I love sucking . You hear me clare. ? Yeah I think imma bring him back in the a.m. you want me to pack a bag. Nah I got clothes and my crib. You moved back in your old apartment? Yeah refurbished it . I made one of the rooms for ju.
  Who's your friend ? She asked tae girlfriend sister . You being funny ? No what chu mean little man going so why ju can't.
    whatever Clarence , don't have my son around none of your flings. Flings ? You heard me she snapped getting in my face. I pushed her back girl put some clothes on and get the fuck outta my face. Please you know you like what you see. That I do , matter fact I looked over and ju was knocked out after his bath in his bassinet. you walking around naked you tryna gimmie some Pusssy ? Boy she said bending over to go in the bottom shelf.
     Fuck it I started stripping , She turned around and I was fully naked. I can't resist this girl she make me so weak. She slowly turn around and my dick was at full attention. what you gonna do with it ? She got down on her knees and crawled over to me. She open her mouth and stuck her tongue all the way out on her knees. I pushed my self in and out a couple times. Watching her gag she rotated her tongue across the tip and suck on my balls. Damnn..... you like that daddy , she was looking me in my eyes swallowing me again.
  She stood up and walked over to the bed. Opening her legs and started playing with her pussy. I stroke my shaft watching her moannn , I mean moan my name loud . Better shut up before you wake my son up.
     I pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed my self in. Damn this pussy tight , it's your tight pussy daddy. Oh this mines I said stroking. You know thi- I picked up pace shut the fuck up. I can't it's too much dadd- why you running I drag her back to me lift your legs and gimme you're arms.
   No clar- no do what the fuck I said I wrap them around her legs. You not going nowhere I went deep please she said in tears in her eye damnn I am but to nut fuck I slip out and brought her over to her favorite mirror in the house. I sat in the chair and watch her bounce on my dick in front of the mirror I am bouts to cummm omg you so sexy . Both titties in my hand and her leg wide open now watching from the mirror all her love face and her glising pussy going up and down on my shaft. Fuckkkk I am bouts to nut where you want it . Cum in me daddy please come in me. Nah I stood up , open ya mouth she did just that slurping me up sec later I bust down her throat.
  I walked in the bathroom jump on the shower 20mins later I was dress in my clothes again and put Julez in his carseat . I am bouts to dip ,  dang okay she said looking sad. I'll call you later ok . Treating me like a side bitch , we not together I can tell i had hurt her feels but I didn't care.  Put ju in the car drove off head towards the party.

20 votes and I'll drop a filler right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!