C 😌

I sat on the couch after my shower. I looked over at Kay I know I fucked up & she was sitting over there quiet asf so I rolled my blunt and sparked it . you okay baby i said . whats that on your arm. She put her hand over it. Nothing she said , he did that I ask. ? Yeah Clarence but I am good. No I shoulda killed his ass. Baby it's not that deep she said. I looked over and she was coming closer to me. what you doing I ask before she drop down to her knees . Nothing she smirked I hit my blunt again and she had my dick completely out my pants and it was know in her hands. Kay was all I could say before she started giving me neck I hit my blunt again. I know we only been dating for a little bit but I wanna marry her. She lift up and I put my blunt out , and shr started back up. Ahhhh is all I could say my phone was ringing and I thought I ignored it but I answered . Fuck kayyy just like that. I looked at the phone and it said King oh shit. I put it up to my ear and said yooo. wassup I need you to make drop in the next hour. Ahhhh fuck okay. Kay stop and said you like that daddy , I nodded and put my finger up to to my lip telling her to hush.. Is that Kay he asked. I put my phone down cause at this point I was about to nut . I hung up and bust right in her mouth. Fuck Kay what you doing to me... she sucked every drop up . And put my dick back in my boxers.
She so fucking sexy , I know her dad needed me but I was to busy worried about bending his daughter over he gave me a hour and I had about 45mins left . Kay was in the shower and I was debating should I go see what her dad want and wait till tonight or should I fuck her right now and tonight. Fuck it , I got ass naked and wrap my arms around her body she started rubbing her ass Cheeks against my dick. She turn around and kiss me , I deepen the kiss I told her to put her leg up and she did as told . I stroked my dick before pushing it in her she was moaning so loudd. She was so wet I grab her ass pulling her all the way back on it. Ahhh daddy and sounds of moaning and skin slapping . Fuck baby I am to nut. She started throwing it back oh shit Kay hold on. Oh fuck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I busted and pulled out breathing hard asb. I washed up and jumped out she was still in there I was in the heat of the moment I didn't even realize wtf I just did. I throwing on some sweats & was out the door.

Went to link up with her dad

Went to link up with her dad. When I say I put anything on I put anything. I had hickeys all up my neck. & I didn't realize it until I started walking up to her dad. You got the bag for me sir I said. He looked at me Clarence he said in a stern tone , you fucking my Daugher ? I looked at him like what ? Then it hit me when kay was sucking my dick her dad musta heard her. Shit or me. King no disrespect cause I respect you but she is my girl , I am committed to her. I wanna marry and right then he pulled out a pistol and put it to my head. I wasnt scared but I was in disbelief . I should shoot you in your fucking head right now mf but it might hurt my babygirl so imma do one better.  My phone started ringing in my pockets and he reach in and grabbed it. It was Kay she probably was wondering where I ran off too . I want you to go to ATL for 5 months handle some business for me. I looked at him like he was crazy  even thou school was out and hell nah. I have kay I am not tryna mess things up. I can't do that  is all I could say before he cocked the gun back and put it back to my head. what you say nigga ? You got 24hours here's your plane ticket and this is a list of connect I need you to watch and get to know. Oh and don't tell Kay anything , don't contact her  , don't call her . This is dangerous and if something happen to my daughter , he move the gun from my head and shot one of his bodyguards in the head this will happen to you.