Suprise 👪

Baby , I kissed her & I deepen the kiss she had her arms tight around my neck . I ain't going nowhere baby. You hear me , I bent down to her belly hey there little one , I am your daddy I put my hands on her belly and rubbed it, julez started kicking I just laughed Hey little guy . I grabbed her hand walking up to black hugging my moms and dad. Everybody was recording and stuff i whispered in her ear so you like the truck. ? I asked. yes I love it thank you , let's go back inside .
********
He kept rubbing my belly , kissing it aye you took my name dada huh. He laughed , lol hush I said. I just wanna get you home He said while rubbing my feet. I look down at my belly and felt him watching me , he picked my hand up and kissed my ring and my hand . I smiled kissing his lips he pulled away and said baby you got thick , lol blame julez I said looking down. You look beautiful baby , i looked back up and smiled . My dad bodyguard came up to me and ask me was I ready . Clarence look at me , and back at him . Wtf is this he asked , baby I started laughing he's my bodyguard. Kay that shit not funny he said . What you need him for what's going on ....., it's a long story . Tell me he looked at me awkwardly. Not right now baby.
On my way home in my new truck , I decide to let Clarence drive my feet was so sore . I got home and I walked up stairs and Clarence followed behind me , I took off my dress and got in the shower and Clarence was right behind me , I turned around and hug him I mean squeezed him . I turned back around and he put his hands on my belly rubbing it . My baby in here he said kissing my neck, yeah baby my first baby is a boy. I got out and put on my robe.

I sat on the bed and Clarence once he got  out

I sat on the bed and Clarence once he got  out. He look over at me and back to his emergency drawer . He put on some boxers and sat right next to me . I look over at him & just stared talking to him about everything that happen between me and micheal . He looked at me and shook his head , so he out ? He asked . yeah , but my dad got everything covered and I have this I got off the bed and pull out a pink 22

 yeah , but my dad got everything covered and I have this I got off the bed and pull out a pink 22

Baby he started laughing put that away , I am home know and you and my son is responsibility. I laugh okay , I got back in the bed and Clarence wanna play he was kissing me grabbing my robe and untied It . I didn't have any clothes on cause once I got pregnant I only can sleep if I am naked. He staring at me and my tittes is bigger my ass is fatter no stretch marks yet and I rub my body with coconut oil before bed . He kissed me I haven't felt this in so long that I hate to say this but I want all the dick tonight.
                I went and got a wax yesterday so the kitty was clean , he opened my legs and just looked at it. I missed you he whispered before kissing my clit he started to give me head and I was in the moment I started moving my lower half fucking his face . That's right baby rub that Pussy all over my tongue. Ahhhhh Clare I am bouts to cum , NOT YET . He stood up and I just look at his dick and throw him on the bed my mouth was so moist I kissed it first teasing him.  Come on Kay why you teasing me.  I opened my mouth and suck the tip , I opened it a little wider and I start bobbing my head fuck kayy .. just like that.. He grab the back of my neck and pulled me up my hair , I am about to bust He started fucking me harder . My body started jerking hard I was gonna come any sec. Don't come he whispered, ahh I can't hold it I screamed . no hold it kay . Can the baby feel this he asked. I don't think so. He started going harder he pulled out and sat up on the bed and told me to sit in his lap .
              I sat down and started riding he look me dead in my eyes , sucking on my titties and gripping my ass ..... daddy What omg fuck ahh ,  all fours my big ol belly was on the bed. I grabbed a pillow , cause the position always hurt the most. He push the pillow away , nah kay I wanna hear you scream tonight. He put it in and took it back out and was pounding my shit. I was screaming and I mean screaming, wait daddy I can't hold it nomore I have to cummmm. Cumm all on daddy dick and just like that we came together I dropped on my back and laid on Clarence arm he pulled me closer And I was out.....