3} Car Enthusiast

White knuckled, I drive well over the speed limit to the spot the call had come from, not wanting to waste time when Bobby could be dying. I took my car, an old mustang G.T. I'd been fixing up for a while now, and hit the road about an hour and a half ago, almost at what looked to be an old warehouse from the satellite map.

I pull up hastily and jump out the car, frantically rushing to the boot to pull out a host of weapons. I don't know what the hell is in there so better safe than sorry. I strap a salt filled sawn off to my belt along with a machete and then load a revolver with silver bullets, tucking that into the back of my jeans and quickly grabbing a canister of water and blessing it. I finish by checking the deep pockets of my jacket are full of salt. With the majority of my bases covered, I storm into the building, finding myself immediately in its large, cleared out manufacturing floor, nothing in the room but dusty machines pushed to the corners and three chairs in the centre, a figure slumped forwards in each - arms tied behind their chairs and gags in their mouths. It reeks of blood and I don't have to get any closer to see all three men covered in cuts and bruises.

Without thinking, I beeline for the older man, knowing Bobby when I see him, crouching in front of him, lifting his head to check his pulse and breathing a sigh of relief when I feel the slow thumping against my fingers. As I gently shake him, his head rises and his eyes widen when he sees me, waiting for me to pull the tatty cloth gag out of his mouth before he starts speaking.

"(Y/n)? How did you get past them?"

"Them? Bobby, nobody is here." I whisper, glancing around and still not seeing any sign of anything. "What are we dealing with?"

"It's strange, (y/n), like nothin' I've ever seen. A vampire hosting a demon, and it's damn strong. You need to leave before it gets back." He insists, keeping his eyes peeled for this thing as I shake my head in disbelief.

"A vampire demon symbiote? That is wild." I sigh, giving the other two men, both of which are still unconscious, a quick glance. "Are your boys alive?"

"They're tough, they'll be fine." He breathes impatiently, "But what are you doin'? I told you, this isn't a fight for a girl with a fractured rib and more bruises than sense, you need to go."

"And leave you? You're crazy. Now be quiet and just stay here, not that you can move or anything, you're kinda tied to a chair, but you get the concept of bait, right?"

A smirk crosses my face as I pull the gag back over his mouth and gently check the other two tied to chairs still have a pulse, which thankfully they both do. The sound of a car pulling up outside draws my attention and I quietly run to the staircase in the corner and take it, leading me to the darkened balcony overlooking the ground floor and wrapping around its perimeter.

I keep my head low as a woman enters the room with a baseball bat and slams the door behind her, strutting forwards and trying up her long, brown hair before throwing her jacket across the room.

"Well boys, I've got to say, I'm disappointed. I obviously didn't make you scream enough, I thought she'd be here by now. If she doesn't show up soon, I might just have to break your legs Bobby." She says, making my jaw clench hard enough that it aches.

As she dramatically monologues over her sad sad story of being trapped in hell, I creep towards the centre of the balcony, carefully stepping out on one of the steel rafters bridging the room.

Well this is a stupid idea...

I take it slowly, stopping as I'm in line with the three boys, all awake now and looking incredibly angry, only a metre or two south of them as this so called super vampire points the bat at each of the boys in turn, humming eeny meeny miney mo like a creepy bitch.