⑥️【️𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽】️⑥️

“You're all that I think about

“You're all that I think about. I'm starting not to see anything else. I'll win your heart for sure — I swear.”

"Woah, Classes A to D get to ride first class." The class artist, which is, I think Sugaya gazed at the line of students entering the train, their bags slung over their shoulders.

"And we get coach, like always." Nakamura sighed. I gave her a gentle pat on the back
"It's not that bad," I softly smiled and squeezed her shoulders. "It's stuffy inside the first class, and boring I may add."

A teacher, I think from Class D, shook his head and made a snarky comment. "That's the rule, always has been."

Two more joined in the talk. The one with glasses peeked from the inside and let out a mocking grin. "You aren't good enough for the first class."

"And don't try to sneak in here losers!" The one below the four eyes (oh geez, I'm a four-eyes too, whatever), smugly phrased with a smirk embedded on his lips. Not quite noticeable with the "cigarette" he had on his mouth.

"I don't think the word "losers" can be taken seriously from someone who's pretending to smoke with a pocky stick." I retaliated. Karma, who was beside me at this time, snorted.

"That was a good one, (First Name)-chan." He cackled, his smirk widening. "I don't think I can take it seriously too, especially when the one saying "loser" is also the one who paid the school to stay in Class D and avoid being called a Class E student."

We laughed as we watched the guy fumed in anger. I gave him a fist bump and hugged his arm. "We make a good team."

"I have to agree," Karma admitted and ruffled my hair. "We should do this often."

Apparently, many of our classmates heard our little dispute and shared a couple of snickers here and there.

"Remind me not to mess with these two." Was heard amongst Class E, gazing at us with narrowed eyes. Heh. Good to know.

"Excuse me." A particular bitch pushed up her sunglasses and tucked her hand behind her head, posing for everyone to admire. Talk about a flashy set of clothes. "Hello, students."

"Bitch-sensei, what's with the get-up?" Kimura questioned which was responded with a laugh from the teacher. "If you've got it, flaunt and use it."

"Gathering intel and getting close to the target is so much better when you don't look like a dork." Well, I'm not convinced that you aren't a dork yourself in general. "I call it, 'using my curves.'"

"It looks like Hollywood threw up on you," Karasuma-sensei interjected, unimpressed by Bitch-sensei's outfit.

I never knew Karasuma-sensei was the savage type. "That's definitely not an appropriate attire for a teacher on a school trip."