①️③️【️𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓬】️①️③️

" I won't lose to jealousy or bullying

" I won't lose to jealousy or bullying. Don't mess with me! I'll win with my own merits! So I won't stop, as the sore loser I am."

"Good morning, students."

Majority of the students greeted Koro-sensei a polite good morning and ran off to their respective seats to start homeroom. Done the usual business of shooting him, yeah, that tiring routine you see in the beginning of this show.

The octopus, with his usual trademark grin, looked as of he was more enthusiastic for another day of rainy day class. Particularly this day.

"I'm sure you've heard from Karasuma-sensei that another student will be joining us today." Koro-sensei stated, placing the attendance sheet neatly on the teacher's desk.

Ah, that's why. Another bothersome classmate.

Hurray.

Not.

I don't really care?

"Uh, yeah." Maehara leaned on his elbow, visibly sweating. "I bet it's going to be another assassin."

"The last time, I underestimated Ritsu and got myself in trouble. This time, I won't let my guard down!" Koro-sensei giddily blabbered. "At any rate, I'm sure you'll enjoy having a new friend."

But that means more social interaction.

Hara, who was a seat before Ritsu, looked back at the tall artillery. "Hey Ritsu, anything you can tell us? Didn't you two train together?"

"Yes, at first." Ritsu smiled. "Originally, we were going to transfer to this class together. I specialize in long-range attacks while he specializes in close-range combat. We were to cooperate to kill Koro-sensei. But, that plan was cancelled for two reasons."

"Two reasons?"

Many of the Class E students visibly gulped, anticipating what Ritsu may say next. Good news or bad news, they'll be the judge of it.

Not going to lie, but I'm tired of these new students.

Reminds me of an anime... where there's too much transfer students that gets attached to an obviously-not-interested protagonist.

Oddly enough, I remember him having powers that are similar to mine.

Well, whatever.

I'm sure you know what I'm referencing.

Anyway—

"First, he took longer than expected to tune him up." Ritsu looked away. "And second, I wasn't as good as an assassin. My skills weren't strong enough to support him. They decided to deploy us consecutively. I suppose they sent me as some kind of test."