⑨️【️𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓲𝓷】️⑨️

"True love is great, but stay in love with me, because I'll do my best to have to tell me, 'You're pretty,' okay?"

"You have a photo?" Karma peered over Kurahashi's phone. Kurahashi giggled non-stop, a faint blush dusting her cheeks. "Yep, and she's so adorable!"

In her phone was a picture of (First Name) sleeping, curled up in her futon.

"It was really hard to get that photo, you know? She slept in really, really late." Kayano complained.

"But, you have to agree it was worth it. Look at how cute she is." Nakamura gushed. "Perfect for blackmail!"

"I think (First Name)-san wouldn't appreciate that." Nagisa muttered, scratching the back of his head. Nakamura retorted. "Oh please, stop being such a gentleman!"

Karma snickered, yanking the phone from Kurahashi's hands and sending it to himself. This startled the poor girl, as she groaned.

"Pfft, that's weak! I have a video." Hara excitedly took out her phone, opening her gallery and played the video.

In the video, (First Name) was muttering something about turning Koro-sensei into takoyaki. She tossed and turned as if she's making a tough decision.

The girls gasped, stars over their eyes. It was no doubt that their psychic classmate was adorable, heck, really beautiful. Instead of her usual mischievous and dorky smiles, she looked innocent and soft.

Karma appreciated the fact that the girls stepped in and help him blackmail (First Name). When they were discussing it on the train, Kayano and the others immediately agreed.

"I feel really attacked right now."

Speaking of the devil, (First Name) stood behind Kataoka, snatching their phones, including Karma's.

Nakamura was first to react. "Wait, (First Name)-chan, give that back!"

While the girls attempted to retrieve the phones, the psychic remained unfazed, evading their attacks while deleting her photos.

Soon, the classroom became messy and the boys joined in on the fun. (First Name) didn't look up as she dodged her classmates. There were some people who didn't join in. Take Nagisa for an example.

When (First Name) was sure that the pictures can't be restored or sent to other people, she tossed the gadgets to their respective owners.

"Try that again and I'll make sure that I'll look into your browser history and post it on reddit." (First Name) threatened. "Take this as a warning."